Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Found a baby girl with two penis's

Dream:
I am walking down a street looking for a public washroom to use. I come across one and go in. It is old and dirty and the toilets look different from what I am used to using. They are small raised circular looking. I assess the area and feel I am alone. There are no cubicle walls to provide privacy. I squat over one of the toilets while looking at another one in front of me. I see a curtain and pull it across, when I pull it open the other toilet has suddenly disappeared. I am certain that it was there a moment before so I speak aloud as if talking to a ghost or spirit that is trying to play a trick on me that "I know I saw it and it can't trick me" Then a baby comes crawling over towards me. I believe the baby is a baby girl. I see no one else in this space. I watch the baby crawling around on the floor and wonder where the mother must be. The baby is naked and it appears that she has crawled from around a corner where the showers are. I hear a shower running and I continue to watch this baby crawling back under the shower water. I don't understand why this baby has been left alone. I pick her up and wrap her in a towel. I am holding the baby and the towel falls open to reveal that she has two penis's. I am surprised by this. My mind starts to try and figure this all out. I come to the conclusion that she must have been abandoned here in this public washroom due to the fact that she does not have what is considered a normal body appearance. Some other woman come in to the washroom to use the facility. I ask them if they know who this baby belongs to? No one knows. I decide to wrap the baby in the towel and begin to go and find the administration offices to bring this baby to get help. I am walking through what appears to be the basement of a hotel and I keep passing through hallways and rooms until I come to this office with a large waiting room. It is full of people waiting their turn to be served. I sit down with the baby to wait my turn. The woman next to me starts a conversation with me. It is Michelle Obama. I tell her how I found this baby and that she has two penis's...therefore I believe she has been abandoned. She looks at the baby girl and says to me " well she is also autistic are you aware of that?"
I am surprised again, I ask her how she knows this. She tells me she can show me. I set the baby down on the floor and Michelle leans over her and starts to do something with her eyes. I am not clear if she is trying to open her eyes more or close them but suddenly the baby's eyes go from dark brown to yellow. "There,do you see this" she says to me.
Again I am surprised...Now I am convinced that this baby girl has indeed been abandoned due to the many abnormalities that she has.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Found a baby girl with two penis's

Deborah,
If we can eliminate the possibility of a real deformity in your life, which is most likely the case, then the following interpretation should shine some light on what your dream is trying to communicate.

This may be an important dream in your life. The dream seems to be addressing aspects about yourself from earlier in life {old and dirty toilet}, aspects that were considered 'dirty' and need a 'public' cleansing {cleaning unconscious contents and making them clearly known to the conscious mind}. I see the baby as representing 'new' revelations about yourself that probably have been repressed or hidden away so not to have to endure the emotional pain involved with the 'dirty' experiences. The experiences have become so strong you can no longer keep them hidden away in your unconscious. Such emotional contents are a normal occurrence during the mid-life years {the age when you begin to reflect on the past and try to make meaning of your life}.

During this period of natural inclination for cleansing {mid-life}, the need to find meaning and reason in your life, you begin to discover new things about yourself {baby crawling from the showers} that were previously pushed back into the deep unconscious. There are several elements that suggest '{abandonment' perhaps suggesting real experiences of being abandoned or repressing feelings of abandonment. Where was your mother during your early years of development? wonder where the mother must be}.

Baby with two penises
The dream is probably addressing real deformities in your life. But they are most likely 'personality' deformities and not physical. Understanding why the baby had two penises {the baby would be you and you are female} may suggest the baby lacks one natural aspect, a vagina. This may represent a lack of a normal personality, a result of early life experiences that has helped '{formed' who you are personality wise as an adult. There may be feelings of not 'being a real woman' in the sense you have had difficulty in adjusting to psychological, and unconscious, aspects that kept you from being that whole person as a woman. The deformity is psychological, a result of the 'dirty' experiences which have affected you and resulted in abnormal personality traits.

Why an important dream?
Anytime I see a 'large black woman' in a dream my thoughts go to the mythological archetypal image of the 'Dark Goddess' which would suggest a major controlling agent, as well as a major transition in your life. This image would represent a 'superior' aspect of the psyche {as Michelle Obama would represent in real life, a superior woman in the eyes of the public}. If this is true then you may be either going through major transitions in your life {which is a norm at that mid-life stage} or are ready for such transformations.

First, look back at your childhood and early adult life and see what 'dirty' experiences there might be that you have repressed or have not wnated to remember because of the emotional pain they cause. These experiences would have had a profound affect on your personality. You are now ready to confront these experiences and in doing so may find a release from them. This release may be the major transition I spoke of.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, Jerry you are correct to assume that I have no physical deformities or real deformities in my life.
I too felt the dream was significant especially in how much detail I was remembering it, and it continued to be on my mind in the days after. I kept finding myself drawn back to the dream...wondering about its deeper meaning.
Yes, my own mother was absent in my life from the age of four, having been killed in a car accident.
I have to say your interpretation seems to be so clear and full of accuracies and touches on so many aspects of my self and life that I have become aware of over the years.. and continue to work through.
I do feel that I am currently undergoing a transformation in my life and will look at this as a very positive shift for me.
Thank you for this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Deborah,
These type dreams are positive, and often life changing. It usually coincides with the life beginning to change its focus from the outer self to the inner life of creativity and spirituality. Joseph Campbell's directive to 'follow your bliss' is about the inner values that serve the life best. Giving of oneself to a higher calling, often reflected by creativity and spirituality. Or doing that one thing you love doing most. Serving the inner life of true value and not the ego centered self of material worth.

Go for it, go with the flow of the inner calling.
May the Force be with you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present