Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sharing bread

Hi Gerard,
It has been a long time since I posted and I wish I hadn't left it so long as I have had some interesting dreams. I have had a really tough time the past six months revisiting my past and trying to gain an understanding of where and why I am at now.

I have had to deal with lots of issues my father caused me. I have been gaining an insight into my Animus and realizing the amount of power it has over me and in my life.

My dream,
Some insight first for you.
My Boyfriend of 15 months has two children and an extremely controlling ex wife.
Because of his own guilt through having an affair and through fear of losing the children I feel he overcompensates with the children and I do appear to come quite a way down on the pecking order.

I understand to a large degree we should put our children first I am a mother of two teenagers so I do have empathy for him. I have helped support him over the last year by cooking him meals, paying for us to go out etc He has a full time and part time job but because he pays child maintenance and his mortgage etc he doesn't have any money over some times to eat.

We discovered last year he is paying over the odds to his exwife but he cant do anything about this until he has his new mortgage as he is buying a new house and they have an agreement between them with child maintenance not an official one. I feel like he is supporting his ex wife and his children but I am having to help support him.

I am a single mum with two teenage girls. I am getting tired of all the trouble we get from his ex wife just being awkward to be honest. I recently discovered he lied to me about something (through his embarrassment) so I am feeling very unstable in the relationship and wondering if to continue we do have a lot of positives in our relationship and he is a really sincere, caring, loving person. I can see his ex wifes point of view he cheated on her (not with me) so she will make him pay.

Here is my dream concerning his children,

We are on holiday in Turkey sitting on a long table, Myself, My boyfriend and his two children. We all have plates of food, we have decided to try this special Turkish bread dipped in olive oil.
He eats his, the children eat theirs but I want to save mine until last to savour it.

After the children have ate theirs they want mine his Daughter still has a small piece of hers left but she still wants mine, not the piece she has left. I look to my boyfriend for backup but he says I should let them have it, so I do but Im really upset and feel its really un fair.

Thanks Stella

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: sharing bread

Stella,
Dreams provide your true emotions, how you really feel about issues in your life. This dream is pointing to the nourishment you are sharing with your bf and his children, supplying the basic needs {bread} needed in the relationship. The holiday may represent a need to take a rest from the responsibilities placed on you {table}. You do not have the time to 'savour' the positives in the relationship because those responsibilities {{bf and children} are taking all you have to offer, and more.

You feel even though there is plenty already given to the relationship, they still want more. You are not getting the support from your bf you need in the relationship.

The dream seems to be a matter of fact representation of how you described it, and how you really feel. Such dreams often represent a need to evaluate what is there and make appropriate adjustments. I would think the first thing to do is to confront him with your feelings and go from there. Relationships are a two way street, both of you required to give to each other. From what you state about the relationship and what the dream seems to be stating, you are giving more than your share and need a balance in the relationship. Not having such a balance runs the risk of failure in the future. Present to him your true feelings and let him make the needed adjustments to balance out his responsibilities to you. If not, if you continue the relationship as is, you are going against your better judgement, as presented in the dream of how you really feel.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: sharing bread

Hi Gerard,
Thanks your insight really helps I have spoke to my Boyfriend and expressed how I feel he has been great and understands better now. He is going to make adjustments to bring the relationship back into balance. I in turn have looked at the positive aspects to our relationship rather than to focus on the negatives. I will start a new thread with a dream I had last night.

Thanks for your time and guidance

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present