Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightmare in a Nightmare-Driving out of control

In real life, i am pregnant. The dream starts out that i am sitting in my boyfriends truck, i am also pregnant in the dream. I believe i am on my way to work. Somehow i end up driving on this long winding road that seems to go through woods and up and down hills. The truck is going so fast i can hardly control it. I feel high like i have no control. Everytime i try to lift off the seat to see more of the road the truck seems to get bigger and literally lift off the ground making it impossible for me to see the road except a ways up. Somewhere along the ride i know i missed my turn and seem to be stuck on this road. Eventually, i know im dreaming and try desperately to wake up. when i do, im in my bed and wake up scared. my boyfriend is not there, he is still at work. I get out of bed and see him parking the car out the window. by the time he gets upstairs to me im scared and something happens, not sure what. I know its another nightmare and do all i can to really wake up. I stop breathing and then i really wake up, alone. My boyfriend is still at work. I go back to sleep.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Las Vegas, NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No.

Re: Nightmare in a Nightmare-Driving out of control

Ashley,
Dreams reflect your waking life. In some aspect you feel out of control, or you are not able to control something in your life. My sense is it has to do with being pregnant {the truck is you, carrying a heavy load and it is gets bigger and bigger}.

The part about your bf not being there and being scared may suggest fears about the relationship, his not being there when you need him. Are there such questions, albeit unconscious? You can't see clearly into the future indicating you may be unsure where things are going in your future.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present