Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kundalini, Cobra, Phone

Last night i had several short dreams. Yesterday a pain in my back started, just at one point...like a sharp knife has been stuck in it and stays where it is. Before falling asleep i asked wether is was possible to heal me...that pain, but even more my allergies. I find it hard to ask things like this. For instance because i still don't know what or who i believe in...God...something great out there or...?
But after remembering the dreams from last night it seems that unconsciously there's more knowledge...or?

1. Kundalini

In the first short dream i'm pointing at the place in my back/spine where it suddenly began to hurt yesterday. I asked (don't know whom i asked) what the cause of this pain was and said i had been thinking of just a simple muscle-pain. But almost immediately i got the answer that it was Kundalini.

2. Cobra

In a second short dream it was like i was partly looking at an image. In this image i saw the upper half of a black, female, cobra. I just knew it was a female snake. It helt up her head. I saw my right arm/hand in the image moving slowly towards a point just right behind her head. It was like there was a hole in her body there, because i put one of my fingers in and started to penetrate that place/point. It was like i was just caressing a little bunny behind its ears. The cobra seemed to really enjoy it and as a result she opened her mouth and spew a large amount of spawn-looking stuff that in the dream made me think of sperm. After this i saw how the sperm was put in front of some small animals (like bunnies etc). It was supposed to be their food.

3. Phone

In another short dream i am in a room, classroom looking space with some other people. There's some loud talking there. I hear a phone ringing and pick it up. I hear a mans' voice, but through the loud talking i'm not able to clearly hear what he's saying. I hear something like 'taking out', in the sense of dating, but i have the feeling he's talking to the wrong person. It's like he's in the hallway beside the classroom i am standing in. I leave the room so i can hear him more clearly. He repeats his words (i can still sense him standing in the hallway, but although i'm now standing in the same hallway i cannot see him...don't know how to explain). He repeats and i know i hear the exact same as earlier in the classroom, but i am still not sure wether it's me he wanted to call...wether he's dialed the wrong number...Though i'm about to say yes to his question about going out.

Curious...
I have read about Kundalini, but it scares me a little, though on the other hand i think might have little experiences with it already years ago.

Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36, the netherlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Kundalini, Cobra, Phone

Mask,
First Dream
Asking yourself about something in a dream is an unconscious request to consciously recognize something about yourself. The back, spine and muscle all have associations to your support system, in particular your attitudes, strengths and/or burden of recognizing something about yourself. The Kundalini is usually thought of as a representation of the energy flow of the physical body. But in Jungian psyche it is more of a psychological issue, the development phases of higher consciousness.

Since you are not sure about the Kundalini {a spiritual aspect} and of your spiritual beliefs, the dream may be addressing just those attitudes concerning those questions. There is conflict in these attitudes {muscle pain} and consciously you are seeking answers. What is in conflict in waking consciousness is what is addressed in our dreams.

Second Dream
A cobra is often symbolic of our creative or metaphysical energies it is also symbol of hypnosis, or in your case a focus on an attitude such as a spiritual belief system}. In Kundalini yoga it is a depiction of a snake coiled up ready to move the energies upward. The creative aspect is a feminine aspect which fits with the cobra. The black snake {a symbol of renewal, rebirth} may be the unconscious attitudes that are hold truths that the conscious self does not realize.
The pointing to the head the thinking aspect} looks to the casual observer as something a trained cobra handler is doing to entice the snake. Caressing the cobra may suggest something about the metaphysical aspect of the psyche. The sperm would be the seeds needed to sow this metaphysical aspect.
We seem to have a possible association in this dream to the first dream.

Third Dream
Again you are conversing with the unconscious {phone}, learning something new about yourself. There is something unclear involving the masculine aspect {clarity is not something a man is not a strong masculine trait}. The wrong person would be the opposite of the masculine-the feminine aspect {is there a pattern developing?}. The focus seems to be clarity which again could point to the metaphysical aspects in question {God and such}

The pattern in these dreams seems to be the clarity of thinking about the metaphysical aspect. Since we know you have questions about God and religion the dreams may be addressing those issues. As for the Kundalini my advice is to definitely trust anything you learn about it. And a great source of learning is no other than our master teacher Joseph Campbell in his lectures from Transformations of Myth Through Time/Mythos. Here are the two lectures on the Kundalini which I suggest you watch to get an understanding of both the physical and psychological aspects.

Joseph Campbell - Kundalini Yoga Pt.1

Joseph Campbell - Kundalini Yoga Pt.2

Both videos are about an hour in length but well worth the time and effort.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present