Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stork attacking me

I had a dream that I was like right by the beach in this jungle like area but a big stork/pelican bird-like thing was attacking me and basically not letting me on the beach. It was a really short dream.

what the heck might something like that represent??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Iowa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Stork attacking me

John,
What is it that you are repressing or ignoring about yourself/life that needs to be let out? It would most likely involve emotional issues from early in life.
Let me break down the symbols so you can understand this short but straightforward dream.

Beaches are next to large bodies of water. Large bodies of water symbolize the unconscious. This would suggest something within the unconscious that has moved to the subconscious and is in need of becoming conscious.

Jungle - also a symbol of the unconscious. Its wild inhabitants are probably neglected, disorderly, possibly mutinous 'animal' or instinctual drives, and repressed guilt-feelings and fears {MDS Dream Dictionary}.

Stork/Pelican-A stork brings new birth, or something new to the conscious mind. A pelican can be a symbol for 'nurturing'. You are 'nurturing' something within your unconscious that is ready for arrival to the conscious mind.

Being attacked by this stork like bird probably indicates there is something with the unconscious that isn't being let out. This would suggest repression. What emotional issues are you repressing that need to be let out so there can be a healing process?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present