Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
women demonstrate how to go down steps

4-14-10

At a medical clininc, laying down, under a blanket, the atmosphere is relaxed, some people have small talk and conversations. A female doctor approaches me and asks me if I have some disease, I had never heard of the disease. Some interactions may take place here which I can't remember...I'm now up and following the doctor around, she's giving me a tour as it were. She mentions that she is a Jungian analyst and also a kind of scientist, like a physicist maybe. She says that when she first became a professional she felt awkward having both titles, and wasn't sure she could make them work. She abruptly and politely excuses herself from me, she walks out a glass door and outside. I watch her hold hands with two or three other women, and as a performance for people watching, the three walk down a very steep stone or wooden group of steps. I am amazed at their ability to do this with such fearlessness. I step out the door to see what it's really like out there. There are people sitting on the steps, just acclimating themselves with the staggering steepness of it, and expanse of space. A woman I sit next to seems comfortable and people are contemplative. I'm totally overwhelmed and quickly run back inside. I see the woman doctor at the bottom with her daughter and others. She is speaking as a typical modern american mother would to a teenage daughter, productively. I somehow go back outside and begin descending the steps with some others who are intitiates to one degree or another like me. The steps are wooden and are ornately carved. This is a sort of spiritual retreat for seekers. After an akward but relatively short ordeal, I make it to the bottom. What first seemed to be extremely dangerous, was little more than a glorified flight of bleachers. A thematic eastern-like music plays seemingly from the sky. As people mill about I wonder if I should mingle or be on my way.

Anyway, this seems to be the general work of preparing myself for an open attitude toward what my psyche is saying, that healing will come with acceptance of this feminine principle. It seems pretty basic and simple, no particular references to past experiences except maybe the teenage girl. There may be a source of pain surrounding that complex of ideas that surround her. Anyway, just wanted to share it I guess, more than anything. It seemed to represent a little step forward that fits in with what we thought was my situation.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: women demonstrate how to go down steps

Hi Sam,

I agree, it seems a step forward, or some steps down, into yourself. Perhaps the disease was not so much a disease as dis-ease. But you followed the lead of analyst/scientist (maybe an archeological scientist) down and were met with some of the beautiful music of your soul. I noticed this dream 'preceded' the dream that took you to the bridge of your childhood.

Kristi

Coming back to edit this in, as I just went back and saw that the dream of your childhood driveway and creek and old bridge was one from last year... Nonetheless, you are taking the time to revisit it to learn what it has to offer you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: women demonstrate how to go down steps

Thanks Kristi. Hopefully I can use this momentum to go the direction toward my soul. You are very helpful, Thank You.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present