Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the other woman

I have often had dreams along my whole life and with different partners with the same motif:
I am in love with my boyfriend and he cheats on me with another woman secretely, he is together with her at the same time he is involved with me but keeps it hidden...and the othe topic: He tells me he found somebody else and wants to leave. Why do I have those dreams? What does it mnean? They are nighmarish and very painful.Thanks for your help.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: the other woman

Margit,

Given what you shared in your other recent post, these repeating dreams "may" be showing that you fear not being loved for who you are. The man in the dreams would be an aspect of your inner masculine..."how you see the masculine"...not trustworthy...not capable of loving "you." These would be feelings you have developed about yourself, stemming from your early life experiences. With time and continued inner work, they CAN be changed.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for answering, yes I have an issue there.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Margit,
Kristi explained it well. There are issues of being loved. If you look back at my interpretation of your previous posted dream you may better understand why you feel this way. There is always an underlying causation for emotional conflicts and more often they come from childhood. The 6-7 year old boy in the first dream is addressing some aspect of your life, likely your own childhood, so strong emotionally it left a impression on your psyche. It has and still has an influence on your waking actions as an adult.

In my life this was true. Early life experiences with my father {he was never there, never a father needed by the son} had a tremendous influence on my early adult life. I found that I was in many ways imitating him, not with my son {the one positive result of the negative relationship with my father} but in many other ways. After I found Jung and after much self exploration and discovery I realized those actions were a substitute for the love and acceptance I never received from my father. It didn't make me do all the negative things but pushed me in that direction. We all are searching for something and we usually find a substitute for that 'one hidden thing {a common mythological motif-the one hidden thing, the hidden thing behind a door, etc.}. Food, alcohol, sex, often some addiction as the substitute.

Look back at your early life and determine what would make you so suspicious of men. Trust seems to be a major element of this suspicion. Something may have betrayed that trust early in life and it silently remained within the depths {big black lake}, until now, at mid-life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present