Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
other woman

Hi,
i had a dream I and my husband lying down when i was feeling cold i noticed that only half of my body covered with the blanket that time i saw that there's another woman was lying down between us (my husband and I)I got jealouse and said something that can make me woke up. I want to know what is the meaning of this dream...thanks

len

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Irvine LA California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: other woman

Len,
Do you have a feeling that someone or some thing has come between you and your husband? Emotions that have left you feeling 'cold'? The dream may be straightforward and about jealousy on either yours or his part.

A second possibility the woman lying between you may be about particular emotions you have had that has come between you and your husband. Have you demonstrated certain emotional attitudes that may be driving a wedge between the two of you?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: other woman

Hi Jer,

First of all thank you very for answering my email. Ya ,after we get married since he told me that one of his fantacy is thinking other woman while he pleasing himself.He said he prepared to do that than to do with (making love with me)It's hard for him .that's why my jealousy is always going on.He pleasing himself every day not making love with me.

Before we got married he was in my dreams always with his x and with other woman and i had a dreams i was in the top of the mountain when i looked at down i saw him climbing his house and lied down on the roof after that i was really excited when i saw him i went down and went to his house but when i get inside the house i saw only one computer in the bedroom nobody there and i went through another door i saw many kids playing but i was really disappointed that time because he was not there it's empty house and i felt lonely.and I really wondered why i had a dreams like that,in that time i didn't know yet about his fantacies.After we get married i still have dreams like that if he was in my dreams i am not happy with him always upset with him because there's other woman and also his x wife .

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: empty house

Hi Jer,

First of all thank you very for answering my email. Ya ,after we get married since he told me that one of his fantacy is thinking other woman while he pleasing himself.He said he prepared to do that than to do with (making love with me)It's hard for him .that's why my jealousy is always going on.He pleasing himself every day not making love with me.

Before we got married he was in my dreams always with his x and with other woman and i had a dreams i was in the top of the mountain when i looked at down i saw him climbing his house and lied down on the roof after that i was really excited when i saw him i went down and went to his house but when i get inside the house i saw only one computer in the bedroom nobody there and i went through another door i saw many kids playing but i was really disappointed that time because he was not there it's empty house and i felt lonely.and I really wondered why i had a dreams like that,in that time i didn't know yet about his fantacies.After we get married i still have dreams like that if he was in my dreams i am not happy with him always upset with him because there's other woman and also his x wife .

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present