Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interpretations

Again I want to inform all that I may be a couple of days in answering dream posts. My job, that never ending need to slay the social dragons, is requiring much of my time and I am putting in 10-12 hours a day trying to fulfill my commitments. Please be patient and I will do my best to answer all posts ASAP. Others may help and I do sincerely appreciate that.

There is one other aspect to the 'social dragon' that needs mentioning. I rely heavily on my 'intuitive mind' when interpreting dreams. I have experienced great success in my interpretations {tooting my own horn, I know} but when I have to put so much mental effort into my 'day job' it can affect my 'intuitiveness'. I do believe I have gotten better at not letting that happen but if I do miss something please take a little time to compare the interpretation to your waking life and see where it may fit. It may require a little more on your part but generally my interpretations do provide a good summary of the periphery of the dream. I try to be as exact as I possibly can but when the mind has so many things to consider I may be a bit off. Remember, your dreams are about you and your life and somewhere in that life the dream will fit. Comparing your life to what I and others propose should fit somewhere, if the interpretation is a proper one.

But there is good news to all this mental work. Another recent study finds that using the brain and thinking more is a good thing. Especially as we age. The old saying 'use it or lose it' takes on greater significance in later life. I just recently turned 60 so this definitely applies to me.

Funny, I do not feel 60? Perhaps the old saying about 'using it or losing it' applies just as well with the physical as it does the mental. Physical fitness has been part of my lifestyle for 30 years. And with all the stress that goes with this time of year and my work requirements, there is nothing better than a good, fun {I play basketball as my routine and use that 'intuitivenes' or the natural ability of the psyche-a kind of a meditation in itself} workout to 'let it all out'. I don't want to dwell on the subject and 'push' anyone but a balanced life includes a good physical routine as well as it does a good psychological routine. The body is the temple and it is incumbent that we take care of both to achieve a truly balanced life. An aspect of the spiritual as well is it not {Jesus, the Buddha and Gandhi all traveled by walking, a great exercise}?
End of sermon.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Interpretations

Thanks for your good advice Jerry, you are the best.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present