Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

Can anyone explain my dream?
Dream:
I wake up in my bedroom. Everything seems unfamiliar. I can hear strange voices and laugh. As soon as leave my bedroom I appear in the middle of unfamiliar corridor. On one side people with different masks calling me on the other side woman in black watching me. She looks scary. I choose the side with the people. As I come closer they grab me and start taking my clothes off. Soon I realize that they put black dress on me. now I am a young girl.
Then I appear in big garden, where beautiful girl calling me and runs away. she is wearing strange dress in red and green. I try to find her between the bushes, but no luck.
Then I come to a big mansion. I come in, there is a ball. People wearing victorian dresses and masks. Older man welcomes me and introduces me to everyone. He mentions my decision that i have to make. On the balcony I see the same woman in black. Next to her is a man with the gas mask. She whispers something in his ears.
Soon I notice myself in front of me. this other me is wearing some kind of military jacket. Then the dance begins. I am dancing with that beautiful girl in green. Soon all of those people start laughing, pointing at me. They shout "A is for apple". I run away and then i wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 london

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream

I'm NOT making fun but this sounds like it could be the beginnings of a cool Victorian Goth/Steampunk manga....

Sorry I didn't really help!

^__^

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38 Switzerland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Dream

Tom,
You have some choices to make in your life. On one side is the conformity to what others expect and on th other is that true self, who you really want to be.

You are searching for that true self, that thing in life that is fulfilling, but having no luck at finding it.

You face conflicting choices. You feel you must make a decision. Do you choose what you want to do or what others expect? Your choice is one of fertility, real
personal growth. Are you running away from that?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present