Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death at the Mayan Pyramids

In my dream I was at some sort of campground, with a building with an indoor kitchen. I was a younger version of myself, maybe 6 or 7. The going ons of the camp reminded me a lot of a time where my father took me to a camp ground, where a lot of people there believed in new age beliefs. There was a girl there, who was around my age, and she really wanted to be friends with me, but I didn't want to be friends with her (again this is something that happened at the real camp ground I went to all those years ago). There were several times where I made an excuse to get away from her to go get a drink from a local gas station, but every time I walked out of the door, of the kitchen, I ended up on some dirt path on a cliff, and I was being followed by a little boy. I would end back up at the camp ground and the girl would follow me around some more. The time, in the kitchen, that really sticks in my mind was when the girl started talking to the female cook. She wanted some breakfast food, I think hashbrowns, and she wanted the cook to make them using magic. The cook resisted, but complied eventually, her face changed to something frightful looking, and her eyes turned black, as she was casting her spell for hashbrowns. The black magic frightened me, and I told them that I was going to the gas station to get a soda. I stepped through the door and I was on the dirt path way again. I was walking, and the little boy was following again. This time I came across I huge step pyramid, which I believe was supposed to represent one of the Mayan pyramids. I start pulling myself up the steps, and the boy starts trying to come with me. I go higher and higher, and see that he is still there, and eventually I kicked him, and he fell from very high up. The little girl's voice screeched about how I never want to play with her. There was more to that part of the dream, but it's slipped from my memory.

There are other fragments from a couple other dreams I had that night, like being in a museum and an older woman trying to steal an owls eye. And another dream about my father being in a loin cloth and loading up his car with vegetables (he's a gardener), but I don't remember those with a lot of detail.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: a month away from being 23, Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Death at the Mayan Pyramids

nani,
Something is cooking 'within', or needs preparation so to nourish your inner self. The age 6 or 7 is relevant and may suggest there were experiences at that age where you were influenced emotionally. That may be pointing to the new age experiences you grew up with.

The little girl who follows you around is a part of yourself. Could this be those aspects that have to do with 'magic' in your life. Are you considering or are you already engaged in WICCA? There is a resistance to this but it is what you need nourishment wise. What is it about this magic that frightens you. Perhaps at the age of 23 your developing masculine aspects {little boy} ar the problem. Social and peer pressures may be the root to this resistance. You want to rid yourself of these pressures as you continue to follow your chosen path but the pressures are great.

What is it that would cause this resistance? Do you feel comfortable with your new age philosophy? Perhaps the confusion may be on what exact path you wish to follow.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present