Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Cat, a Dog & Dead Trees

Last night I dreamed that I parked my car in some strange neighborhood. I don't remember where I went but when I came to get in my car, I couldn't find it. I got lost while I was looking for it. My cat (black & white in color) & a dog followed me on both of my sides everywhere I went. We ended up walking down a street that had nothing but rows of dead trees on both sides of the street. When we got to this street the sky turned gray & the wind blew. The trees scared me because they were swaying & creaking like any one could fall on me from any angle. End of dream. What does this mean? Is this some type of warning?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 & Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: My Cat, a Dog & Dead Trees

Lovely,
The car is you, the strange neighborhood those various aspects about yourself that are not 'known' {unconscious emotions that may control your waking actions}. Not finding the car may suggest you have been unable to find your true self, or that place in life where you feel comfortable with yourself. The cat and dog, your masculine and feminine aspects, opposites that may represent conflicting emotions or attitudes. These emotional conflicts are dominating your life.

Trees often symbolize personal growth. If your trees are dead your life is not growing, or going where you want to go. You may be at a point where 'gray skies' dominate your life, depression being a possibility. The blowing winds may represent changes in life that are emotionally strong. A falling tree would be the fears of you falling, or failing to achieve balance and harmony in your life.

The warning? Look at your life and make those needed changes that will let you grow, become that person you want and need to be. If not your emotions may one day overwhelm you. If not that you will continue on your current path where 'gray skies' dominate.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Wow! Powerful & very insightful. Thank you for answering Jerry.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 Westland MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes.

That is just 'lovely'. Powerful and insightful. I hope that means my interpretation was of some assistance. Nothing better than knowing I was of help.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes. Jerry. It really was. You were so right on the money I was afraid for a while. I have changed my path in life and I see no more dead trees. I had to come by to say thank you again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 in Westland MI

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present