Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eye surgery

Hello - I have a very strange dream that keeps changing subjects and so confusing...
I am at a conference put on by my old employer - I see people who are familiar. Then I stop at this booth and I look at a dress - I want to buy it it has patterns. I remember red and black colors vividly. But there were others too. This is really strange because my old company is a software company...

Then I find myself talking to this man I never seen before, but in fact in my dream I know him. He is surgeon and he has operated on my left eye. There is also another surgeon there, he is quite but I can sense he wants to help me. He is secondary and he was also in the first surgery. The first one tells me that I need a new surgery, something still in my eye. I am looking for my insurance card and I cannot find it in my wallet. Then the first surgeon tells the second one he cannot be in the second surgery, as he cannot bill... and I wake up. What does all this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Eye surgery

Oya,
You are in an unconscious discussion about your old self or aspects of that self. Aspects of that old being must still be in emotional conflict. The dress may represent the outer ego self, your persona, and/or how you are perceived by others. You like most of who you are but there are emotional patterns that concern you.

These patterns have to do with masculine aspects, familiar to the unconscious {via the dream} because you repeat them in your waking life. You probably have not been aware of the underlying reasons for these conflicts, or at least not until recently. There is a need for healing but you may not yet understand, or perhaps accept, the full scope of the conflicts. What ever the conflicts, there is a pattern where you may have been repeated an experience. An experience that occurred at least twice, or perhaps more often, and now there is a need for a second healing of emotional wounds. These patterns {of behavior} may be the result of certain insecurities you possess and now you are paying the price emotionally.

Are there recent waking experiences that have occurred before? An end of a relationship, or a job experience? By looking back you may begin to recognize patterns of behavior {by you} that provide insights for the underlying reasons for the unresolved conflicts. Security, or insecurities of some type, may be what are affecting your waking actions.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Eye surgery

Hi Jerry -
Thank you for your reply... Well - I actually have had surgery for a pituitary tumor twice... That is one thing clearly has repeated itself. But I think at the moment I am feeling a lot anxiety as my 17 year old son coming out of residential treatment center. I am terrified that I won't be able to protect my boundaries. At the moment I feel helpless at times... But I know deep inside it is the right thing for him to come out as he has been in there for 7 months and it just is not working anymore. But I am scared.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present