Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Water Park

I found a secret water park. It was brand new, fresh water, very clean and blue. There were about seven or so different slide rides that were open and available. I was all by myself so i decided to test a few things out. The water was cold as it splashed over my head as I sunk to the bottom and floated back to the top. Then randomly my friend Lauren Appeared. She told me about her amazing Valentines day dinner she had. She said something about condoms. In the blink of an eye the park was filled with people and there was a resort. The cabins were all pure redwood. The redwood was fresh and smelled very crispy and pure.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Water Park

Jacqi,
This dream most likely has to do with recent waking experiences. Valentines and condoms may be addressing matters of the heart, and sex. It may involve choices to be made {7 slides, different choices}. Look at the 'smells' in the dream and compare them to actual waking experiences and see if there are any associations.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Water Park

Since everything is new, maybe you are craving something new in your waking experience world. Valentines day and condoms do have similarities so maybe you are looking for new love or new friends or something?
The water being clear and blue usually symbolizes peacefulness in your life though.
How close are you and your friend in the waking world? Looking into that relationship might help you interpret the dream!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present