Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stranded dream

I'm suddenly on the beach on an island, alone. I look around for people but after not finding anyone I decide to go swimming. The ocean water is very calm and I got bored quickly. I then decide to go look for seashells instead. In the beginning I could only find chunks/pieces of seashells, which causes me to become very frustrated. After a while, I move closer to an area of rocks where I could find whole sea shells. I even found a conch shell. I hold onto the shell and continue looking for people by going deeper into the island. I get lost and panic for a while until I suddenly see a fire and find my mom sitting in what looks like a campsite. I try to show her the conch shell but she shows no interest.

i need interpretations for my psychology class ASAP, so any feedback is appreciated. thanks :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: stranded dream

This is a very interesting dream. In my opinion it seems you are finding yourself looking for more. You get frustrated until you find that one thing you are looking for and you wont stop until it is found. You are very excited once you find the thing you are trying to accomplish and even though others around you don't you should still feel proud!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

and if you could reply on mine its just underneath yours I need respones for Psych of Dreams asap! thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Samantha,
A beach is often symbolic of the subconscious and the island would represent you or particular aspects of your psyche. Oceans usually represent the unconscious and to go swimming would represent searching for something within the unconscious that will benefit the waking conscious mind. Seashells can symbolize emotional security {secure in the knowledge someone cares about you}. Pieces of a seashell suggest you may getting only part of that security you are searching for {unconsciously searching if not consciously}. Moving closer to rocks may mean you are needing stability in your life. A conch sea shell is a fully developed shell thus you may be seeking a fully developed relationship that supplies the emotional security you need. Going deeper into the island may suggest this is a serious issue in your life {you are going deeper within yourself}. Fire can symbolize passion, desire, illumination, transformation, or anger. The issue may involve your mother. Does she show you the interest, provide the emotional security you need in your life?

The theme of the dream seems to be issues involving emotional security that probably have to do with your mother.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present