Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Searching

I'm in a park, looking for my mom. the park has tons of weeping willows, lakes and grassy fields. Everytime I get close to finding my mom, something happens and I get side-tracked. I'm looking for her because I have something to tell her. Soon, I'm on an old paddle boat approaching a huge steep cliff. I'm climbing this cliff with my girlfriend. Once I reach the top of the cliff, my girlfriend is gone and I find my mom sitting next to a swan. I run up to tell her my news, but she shushes me and walks away. I follow behind her, but not next to her.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Searching

Candyce, this dream most likely has to do with your waking world experiences. Do you find your girlfriend and your mother having certain conflicts with one another? Weeping is a sign of sadness and sorrow.Could be recent or past. Trees are a sign of growth and renewing. Maybe take into consideration the connection with these two symbols and break down the situation you are in!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 LV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

wow candyce! it really seems that you struggle to be accepted by your mom??????? and perhaps you never feel as if she values your opinion (not listening, shushing) but you see your mom as beautiful, resembled by the swan.

i hope this helps and you can tie this issue up!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 wisconsin

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hey you 3 'guys'. If you have the same IP address it means you are typing from the same computer. No games allowed. This is a forum for serious inquiries and posts. I will let you respond before I remove the posts. And ban the IP.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present