Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Milk into Beer

In recalling my dream that I had last night I'm very curious in understanding a particular part which I believe to have some kind of mythological symbolism.

I'm standing on my driveway (a recurring theme), and I have a sense that I'm much older, perhaps 10 years into the future. I also sense a change in the air, the economy in turmoil, everyone getting kicked out of their homes, much like the beginning of the end of a country. I begin to walk down a street in my neighborhood and chant some kind of protest - I can not recall exactly what I was saying. Then I realize I am alone. No one will listen if I'm alone. I hear a car about to turn down the street I'm on. As it turns I throw something at it, then realizing it's not the car I was trying for. There are two men in a brown van. They stop the car and stare at me. Then all the sudden I'm in the back of the van, which now seems more like a pick-up truck, and I'm pouring freshly-made milk from a cow into a few bowls. I'm under a strange impression that I'm trying to get the milk to turn into beer through this process. I also recall asking the men if they'd like me to keep their cows in my backyard.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Georgia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Milk into Beer

Sarah,
What kind of changes are you facing in the near future? Are you about to graduate from high school or other immediate changes that would cause you to have concerns about facing the world on your own?
Could it mean a responsibility to support others in your family? Unconsciously if not consciously this may be placing a load on you {van}, becoming someone who must nurture others and help keep their 'bowls' full. The beer may represent actual waking life experiences.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present