Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Financial Assassins

Hi There,
I am on holidays at the moment and I work up in the middle of the night to write down a bit about my disturbing dream.

Here goes: I was driving in the car with my fiance and there was a lady driving next to us in the same type car revving up her vehicle and driving recklessely. I gave her the finger and then she started chasing us. We were on our way to collect 60,000 that we won. To access these funds we had to find different types of keys to open to the safe. Throughout my dream this lady and her friends were trying to get us to give them our money and keys. The entire time we were running away from them.

The strangest part of the dream is I kept seeing a movie cover or book cover...and it read 'financial assassins'...so when I woke up I googled this and the below link is almost identical to what I was seeing...

Any idea what this may Mean?

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/51jrB16re8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.ca/Money-Assassins-stole-financial-freedom/dp/1897178824&usg=__leQw0I49lO2z2xi3a720rzUjduo=&h=300&w=300&sz=17&hl=en&start=27&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=JFV6aMqTUPbFWM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfinancial%2Bassassins%26start%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26ndsp%3D18%26tbs%3Disch:1

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Financial Assassins

Natalie,
I can relate to your situation as you take your vacation. It can be a huge release from the pressures of everyday life but in the back of your mind is that realization you must return to the 'real world' when the vacation ends. This may be the stimulus for your dream.

Look at the other woman as an aspect of yourself. You are giving yourself the 'finger', perhaps concerning decisions or experiences having to do with your financial situation. The 'reckless driving' may have something to do with financial behavior. You may be looking for ways to 'open' financial treasurers you feel you need. Overall I sense a 'running away' from financial pressures. That could be the vacation you are on, a vacation from such pressures. Relating back to my own experiences I always wished I could remain on vacation for ever, not having to return to the pressures that faced me when the vacation ended.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present