Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
squeezing horse

i was at my grandparents ranch and i was in their garage, but in my dream, it was a barn. my familys horses were in there for some reason, but they usually are at a different ranch. recently, ive been giving them pellets so they will let us ride them. when i give them the pellets, they all surround me and try and get them, but usually i just run a few feet away to get some space. but in this dream, they surrounded me and i culdnt get out. then one of the hrses jumped up and wrapped its front legs around my torso. it tried to almost anaconda squeeze me to death. then i woke up scared to death.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Havre, MT

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: squeezing horse

Sadie Mae,
The horses in your dream may represent your emotions. You may have recently been 'feeding' certain emotions that have caused you to feel you are being 'squeezed'. You may need some space to sort through these emotions. A barn may represent those natural urges that you have held back. Put this together and compare it to your waking life and the 'wisdom' {grandparents} you need/possess may reveal itself.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

i have been recently frustrated with my best friend and thats really the only thing i can think of. i have held back the urge to tell her why because i dont want to deal with the after effects. does that fit?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Havre, MT

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Sadie,
Could very well be the stimulus for the dream. If she is a close friend and you have been emotional about the relationship that would fit with your dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present