Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prostitute

This dream occurred a month ago but i can't figure it out and I can't let it go. It's a little embarrassing but I would appreciate someone's interpretation of this one.
My older sister and I are prostitutes in a whorehouse. Its a large building with a maze of rooms, old and decrepit with lots of hallways. The walls are painted in lurid pinks and peach colors. Two johns come in. My sister goes off with one, and I do not see her in the dream again. I go with the other. He is youngish, kind of puffy and bloated with dark hair and a round face, very pale skin. (I am also dark haired and fair-skinned in my waking life.) We go to a small room that is cramped with old, cheap furniture. It is open to other rooms, there are no doors in the whole place. He is hesitant, I aggressively pry his money, gold coins, out of his hands, throw the money to the side, push him on the floor. Then I take my clothes off. I have no shame or qualms and I feel like I have total control over this guy, I even despise him a little bit. I straddle him and push his head down as though I am trying to get him to perform oral sex on me. He gets angry, calls me some awful,demeaning names, overpowers me and rapes me while spitting in my face. I am not scared or upset by any of these actions and let him go about his business. The dream ends.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Prostitute

Melody,
Your dream seems to be addressing issues about 'taking control' or 'being in control', perhaps having to do with relationships in your life. The fair skinned man {the same as you} may be an animus figure, your masculine self. There may be issues where you need to feel in control {probably reflecting the opposite in your waking life where you do not feel you control things}. There may be issues with self esteem.

What are your experiences when it comes to relationships? Have you been mistreated or humiliated {or felt that way} by men? Perhaps you gave in to demeaning types only to feel 'cheapened' by the experiences. Your dream may be compensating for not being in control and thus the scene where you are in control to a great extent {but in the end it doesn't help}. I sense the dream is dealing with such issues. How do you feel?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present