Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hostage situation from two person views

I had this dream the night before my dads wedding.
In my dream it was the morning after and I had a hang over. I was driving and in my car was my friend for years, Bree, and this guy I went to middle school that I just re-met a few months ago who dresses both a girl and guy. I remember driving down the highway and went to this outdoor shopping center. And then I was someone else. Another girl, more shy though, shopping with friends. We were in this one store I was waiting for them to finish looking because I didn't like the store I guess. And I was sitting there eating dates and some guy was talking to me. He was cute and he had a date. Now, I'm back to me. While crossing a street that had some construction on it, a police car comes speeding down and a woman inside yells for us to get down while pointing a gun. We get down and I was on the far right of my friends and the woman gets out and she is shaking, like she's on drugs and she keeps looking around her. She is clearly not a cop and she has really stubby fingers. Then it switching to the shy girl. A guy walks in and I see the woman posing as a cop on the street. The guy holds a gun and I am really scared. Next thing I know, other guy around the store are pulling guns out, like they are apart of this. And the cute guy I was talking to pulls out a gun and tells me to get down. I felt so betrayed. Like I had no idea that he could do something like that. Then I switch to me, me again. And the friend on the far left whispers how the woman isn't a real cop and the woman starts shouting that she is and she's waving the gun around. She then says, "Say it! Say I'm a real cop!" And I yelled she was a cop and then she flipped out and started shooting. One shot was very close to me but it didn't hit me. Then I got woken up by someone banging on the door so I don't know the rest.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Dallas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Hostage situation from two person views

Sophie,
The dream seems to be addressing confusion as to who you are. The back and forth of being one person and then another, being with a female and then a male. Being outgoing and then being shy, and then being yourself again. The shopping center may represent the 'search' for who you really are {shopping for the real person}. You do not like certain aspects about yourself {did not like the store}.

The part about the guns may be saying something about who or what is controlling particular aspects in your life. Put with the two roles you are playing in the dream, the outgoing/shy person, may suggest you are dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and/or authority/dependence. And there is the hangover and the mention of drugs. This may have to do with reckless behavior or feelings of being a bit reckless due to some recent experience.

Putting it all together, and considering your young age {18}, could this dream be addressing some recent experience where you involved in some activity that you usually would not do? This activity would not be the real you. Your personality changed during this experience, one moment being yourself, another being withdrawn. It could have to do with a real experience with drugs or alcohol but more likely an experience having to do with personality changes due to some emotional conflict. Look back at recent experiences and see what may fit with the above.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present