Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This dream CONFUSED and SCARED me!!!

Nazis were taking away people I care about.

My ex boyfriend was telling me he loved me; we were about to kiss and he was dragged away.

My best friend told me to take care of her husband because she couldn't.

Only one of my children were in my dream.

My husband suddenly appeared in bed with a transgendered person who had weird vampire-ish teeth?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28&Fort Campbell, KY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: This dream CONFUSED and SCARED me!!!

Oh, and I am a military spouse...there were soldiers all around...but everyone was serious and scared, but I had no idea WHY. The ONLY person that talked was my ex...??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28&Fort Campbell, KY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: This dream CONFUSED and SCARED me!!!

Cyn,
Hi neighbor. Ft. Campbell is where I trained for boot camp back in 1969. I was in Clarksville on Wednesday and live in Murfreesboro. Just a stones throw between us.

To your dream. My sense is you may be under a lot of stress which would be understandable for an Army wife. The Nazis would represent those things you perceive as evil taking away not only people you care about {military personnel having to ship out to war} but also those good qualities you possess that are being 'taken away' due to the stress and fear of possibly losing friends in war.

Was your ex-boy friend in the military. If not the 'boyfriend' may represent male friends [Boy friends} who are
'being dragged away' to go to war. They are no longer with you in body thus the 'ex boy friends' in the dream language. Dreams will sometimes use such euphemisms to express emotional conflicts in the dreamer's life.

Your best friend may represent qualities she possesses that are also your qualities. Since you probably feel helpless about so many friends having to leave that helplessness may make you feel you can not 'take care' of those emotions associated with friends being sent abroad.

Why only one child appeared in your dream could be due to many reasons. Was the child a boy? {boy friend}

The transgendered person would be you. Stress and nerves may be affecting your personality, changing you into another person. Being female, changing into a male may represent negative male qualities {your animus} of aggressiveness, over stressed, etc.

All in all this is most likely an anxiety dream reflecting the great stress you feel in your life. Dream symbols are metaphor for the different emotional qualities you possess. Many are personal, associated with waking experiences that take form in your dream representing your emotional state of mind. You probably need to find an outlet for the stress in your life. Perhaps counseling would be a good thing also. Military wives are under great stress and there are those resources offered by the military in helping resolve such stress and anxiety. Take advantage of them if indeed you are under so much stress it is changing the person you really are into something you are not {transgendered-your negative male qualities taking control}.

To help you better understand how dreams function you may want to read my page A Simple Guide to Dreams. I use the psychology of Carl Jung in my understanding and interpretation of dreams.

If you have friends who have troubling dreams, and that is a good possibility since they too would be under a lot of stress, direct them to the MDS Dream Forum and I will provide my interpretation to their dreams. I would be interested in the dreams of military personnel and their wives since their are a lot of experiences in their lives that civilians never experience.
Most dreams can be understood and I am able to properly read most. Not to toot my own horn but to demonstrate how dreams are no longer the great mystery they once were, for someone who has a thorough 'Jungian' education in dreams and their interpretations {I have 18 years of experience working with dreams}. The therapeutic value of dreams can be a great resource in helping resolve inner conflicts associated with stress and other emotional conflicts. Dreams are about the emotions of the dreamer. Your dreams are about you and your life. But they use metaphor and symbol as their language, reflecting the oldest parts of the human psyche that still exist in our modern day world {just as in the hieroglyphs of ancient Egypt where symbols is the language}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present