Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream of bowels hanging out

I had a unique dream in that I was changing my son's diaper and noticed that beneath his scrotum his bowels were hanging out. I immediately woke up.

In the dream he was in no distress, and in real lfe his health is fine.

I am dealing some corrupt individuals at work which has been an apex of stress at the time of the dream.

I looked up "intestines" in the dream dictionary and it stated "Seeing intestines in your dream means evil, disaster, and extreme misfortune."

LOL Any clarity would help. Thanks ..as if I need more anxiety

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Dream of bowels hanging out

Bob,
First off dream dictionaries, including those I offer here at the Dream Forum, should be used with caution and as a starting point and not a literal conclusion. Bowles can have many possible applications and meanings. You must take the whole dream into context instead of focusing on just one symbol.

You rightly looked at your waking life to see what would fit with the dream. The bowels are a part of the stomach. The stress you are having to confront may be something that is hard to stomach and you feel a need to change something about the whole process. Perhaps the scrotum is another term for 'balls'. Perhaps it requires balls to have to deal with these corrupt individuals, or better yet not to deal with them at all. Since it is your son's diaper you are changing, that may be a reference to actual experiences associated with what you are having to do with these corrupt individuals. They are full of it.

Dreams reflect your emotional state of being at the time you have the dream. The language of dream is symbol and metaphor. Comparing your waking life, and often your unconscious life with all the past experiences that remain unresolved, to what is occurring when you have the dream will often lead you to the message of the dream. That message will be how you really feel. Having to work with corrupt individuals is not something you want to do. Examine how you feel about such dealings and what is the 'right' way to proceed. It may be a matter of ethics. Jung's concept of the dream includes a spiritual aspect and doing the right thing is always the path to take. Having the 'balls' to do may be what is in dispute.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present