Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Wasteland in Ice

I dreamt that a little boy was in this round blue sled that was careening swiftly down what looked like rollercoaster tracks. The little boy had his hand out through a hole and was holding a key with a fob. The key gets lost in the rushing wind. Then the blue ball sled stops and the boy gets out and falls through the ice below. I am watching him with a man by my side who I feel is my partner. We stand there and yet do nothing to go to this little boy to save him. I wonder to my partner do you think he will be able to make it, to get up and save himself? The landscape by the way is all white and cold, like the north pole or artic. We are dressed in white parkas and clothing and I have dark hair, but my partner seems to have gray, but he is not that distinct to me.

We see the little boy pull himself out of the water through the hole in the ice he made when he fell in. He comes to us and we both grab his hand to walk him towards shelter and warmth. He has little balls of snow in each of his little hands. I wonder, why aren't we doing more to help him? Why are we just holding his hands making him run while he is freezing with sopping wet clothes that are freezing. So I consciously make myself stop and take the freezing coat off the boy and his other clothes. Then I tell my partner to pick up the boy, unzip his parka and put the boy underneath and zip up the parka to give the little boy his warmth and body heat. I then take off my scarf and wrap it around the little boys wet freezing head and then tell my partner to go ahead and run to the shelter as he can run faster then me. I pick up the little boys wet clothes and tell him I will be following him. I watch as my partner runs off with him and then follow at a slower pace knowing the boy will be safe.

I was a little disturbed by this dream, but feel that it means perhaps I was the little boy in some ways and feeling like my life might be careening about on a roller coaster with the loss of my key, I go under, but then I consciously help myself through my what up til now has been a non-existent partner in my life although there have been potentials, but I have not followed through with them. However, I am beginning to.

nostaligic angel

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 & Southeast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: The Wasteland in Ice

Angel,
The little boy could very well be a part of you {an under developed or unrecognized animus} although the context and frequency in which he appears is unusual. Such a focus on the boy in a woman's dream is not something that I often see in a dream. If you have a son there may be associations to him that play a role in the dream. The little boy aside I do believe the primary message is about the relationship with your partner.

This little boy is in a serious negative position. If he is you then the relationship with your partner would be involved in his revival. My sense is he is a part of you but may also represent something you wish or need for your partner to be. Is your partner much older than you? {I have dark hair, but my partner seems to have gray}. Or is there something about the relationship that is under developed, some aspects that involve a wish or desire for something more 'youthful? It may be some aspect that your partner displays makes him seem or act as if he is not as youthful. The little boy could represent that aspect of the relationship.

There are many things you and your partner may share {wearing the same clothing in the dream} but one crucial aspect may be missing or lacking. You have to consciously perform certain tasks in the relationship, provide instructions as what needs to be done. In the end of the dream your partner is way ahead of you, you are going at a slower pace. Does that strike a cord that resembles some aspect of the relationship?

Jerry [meditate}{pray}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present