Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
guinea pigs and mirror

The only part of the dream I remember from last night is pretty simple:

I was bent over looking at a liter of guinea pigs that were born underneath my dresser (I don't own, nor think about owning guinea pigs). I was happy and excited to see them there. While bent over I noticed a reflection/movement in the mirror on the dresser. When I looked behind me to see who it was, it was a guy (from my waking life, who has recently become more than just a friend) that I was also very happy and excited to see. Shortly after seeing him, I woke up.

I can't seem to find any interpretations online that describe seeing people in mirrors, they were all interpretations on seeing myself. And guinea pigs seem to have a few descriptions, can't seem to figure out how they play into this dream though.

Anyone have any thoughts/interpretations?
Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, Washington State

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: guinea pigs and mirror

Crafty,
Looking into a mirror and seeing a reflection of the guy who you have recently become involved, combined with the guinea pigs may be saying something how you 'unconsciously' feel about the relationship. Perhaps you feel there is a risk involved. Have you learned from past mistakes in other relationships and 'intuitively' feel this is a good risk? Being happy and excited to see these guinea pigs may suggest you do have a good intuitive feeling toward this guy.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present