Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vaction and dumbass jock

Ok, I don't remember most of the dream but I'll tell you what I do remember.

It started off we me and some guy who has been showing up in my dreams for about seven years walking on the beach at midnight with a full moon held high in the sky. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder keeping me close to him and we are talking about how we wish the summer would never end because that means we wouldn't see each other as much. His long, poofy curly brown-black hair falls into his goregous hazel eyes when he gets in front of me and give a big lopsided grin before leaning down and kissing me with so much passion that my acutual body could even feel the kiss.

Then, the scene changes to me being in one of my least favorite classes, so either math or science, writing one of my many poems in my notebook as the teacher drones on about something that doesn't hold any of my interest. The boy who has sat beside of me because of the althabetical last name order where a Harris (me) is always placed beside a George (him)since eighth grade who represents everything I hate was whispering flirtacious things in the ear of the girl on the other side as if he had no shame and thought his sports would get him through everything.I hate everything about him the way his smile lights up his face, the blonde hair one his head, the blue of his eyes and the fact that he plays sports and had every girl in our middle school had a crush on him including myself in the end of eighth and beginning to middle of nineth. I let out a little sound of disgust causing him to turn and glare at me with those blue depths along with his lastest play thing with the false blonde hair that is like that of mine from childhood in it's bright yellowness and blue contacts that hid light brown eyes that I have always wished for because I hated my dark gray-blue eyes. I just glared back with half lidded eyes covered in miles of black eye shadow and liner ( like this http://www.3rdand56thstreetclothing.co.uk/site/3rdand/images/emo_scene_look/emo-black-make-up.jpg . His response was snatching my poetry that held a poem that I actually written in my waking laugh a few weeks ago ( I posted it here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtkO.ibZfpe2BwA39VPYCrXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100528173633AAR6fyF )and stood up on the table where we sat and announced to the class he was going to resite a poem by Miss Katherine Harris that they would know better by Kat. After he was finished he smirked down at me causing me to get up on the table also and deliver a right hook to his face making him release the notebook and stumble back off the table. I grabbed my notebook and messenger bag then stormed out of the room. As the door slammed shut the scene changed.

It was spring break and I was at a beach house with my parents and older brother. Most of the people that I know were there also either with friends or family but the brunette boy wasn't there because he was stuck working though still finding the time to text me during the day and call me during the night if just to talk about movies or video games.I decided to leave the house and go to the mall up on a hill not too far from us and look around the shops and prehaps eat at one of the restaurants.When, I reached the parking lot a firmilar blonde boy was exiting with his car keys clutched in his right hand. He notices me and walks towards me.

"Walk with me to my car real quick?" he asked.

"Sure. I got nothing better to do."

So, we go to his car and he opens up his trunk and pulls out a purse ( which he asked me to carry for him because he didn't want to appear gay or whipped ) and a jacket. We sit down on the sun heated concrete and start talking as if we were old best friends that hadn't seen each other in years. He puts his arm around my shoulders and kisses the top of my head, but all that stuff feels so wrong from him. Then, my old friend Tammie shows up and looks down at us causing Ryan to get up and make an excuse to leave which he did forgeting to close the trunk of the car. Tammie takes Ryan's original place and we begin talking about him.

"So, are you two dating or something?" she asked.

"No. He's not even as good looking as everyone says and he is kinda a freak. Besides, I think I'm already in love with someone else."

We talk for a little while more about plain nothingness then I get up and close the trunk before leaving. As I'm walking back him a girl who I completely hate begins walking beside me and trying to talk to me like we are best friends but I just ignore her and begin walking faster. Eventually, she goes into a house leaving me alone on my walk down the hill. When, I reach the beach that has the sun setting on the horizan there is a brunette boy with freshly short cut hair that slightly curled at the base of his head standing at the edge of the water that slowly begins to turn around when he sense my presence. When, he full turns around I see it is the man that I am in love with. I run and tackle him into the water before kissing him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, West Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present