Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream of a demon and vampire

At the beginning of my dream I was walking through a dark forest and I could sense something was behind me and so I turned around and there was a demon. I put my hand up and said, "Leave in the name of Jesus Christ!" And as I said that a light showed up and the demon was gone. I remembered thinking, "Wow that was easier than I thought it would be."

Later in my dream I found myself in my bedroom struggling to keep a vampire on the ground. I was yelling "Leave in the name of Jesus Christ!" over and over again. I saw my mother was on my bed just watching me, but she wasn't helping me. I kept fighting the vampire but as soon as I left my guard down it bit me and ran away. I remember yelling, "The bastard bit me!" if that has any significance.

I later transformed into a vampire and people were trying to teach me how to be a vampire and they were keeping me captive. I saw an open window and I transformed into a bat and escaped through the window. But as I came out of the window the sun began to burn me.

I can't remember much of the rest of the dream except for it had something to do with a sandwich and a bus.

What do you think?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: NO

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream of a demon and vampire

Joshua,
What 'demons' are there in your life that are fighting. You didn't give your age and that can make a difference in understanding whether these are unconscious demons from your past {most likely in any event} or recent experiences from your waking life. Your mother probably has something to do with these experiences. And although you may be a person with a strong faith it takes more than faith to overcome psychological conflicts {the vampire bit you anyways}. What is it you must be 'on guard' against? Vampires often symbolize internal conflicts that suck the energy out of you {blood is life's energy}. The whole event is transforming who you are, perhaps turning you into something you may consciously reject but can not control.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present