Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Forum is Open

Having taken some time off the Dream Forum is once again open for business. There has been a change in requirements with a focus on Mid-Life issues. Although the mid-life stage begins between the age of 40 to 45 the early residuals of those changing years can begin as early as age 30. I will take dream requests from anyone 30 years of age and older. This age guideline be inforced so please respect this request.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream Forum is Open

Hello Jerry,

nice to see the dream forum to be open again and i want to say sorry for the loss of one of your cats. But if i remember your message about this loss well, i think you have nice memories about him/her. (can't find that message any longer, but thought i'd read about it somewhere..?)

Greetings,
Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37, Holland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Dream Forum is Open

Mask,
I appreciate yoour sentiments. I did lose Silver my oldest cat to cancer. And now my long hair cat Missy has been diagnosed with cancer of the tongue which is untreatable. She is losing weight but I am still able to feed her. She doesn't seem to have any real pain issues and as long as I can keep her comfortable I will do all I can to keep her with me.
I also have lost two male cats. One, Little Man, was hit by a car. The other male, Tige, was a friendly cat and disappeared several weeks ago. I am hoping someone took him in. He had issues with territory with the other male cats and may have decided to move on. I morn the loss of all my 'friends'. They have been a force in my life and outside my dreamwork have been the real joy in my life. A lot of responsibility but being the animal lover I am I could never turn them away. I no longer live in a rural area so I don't have strays coming in as I did before I moved.
Here is the page for my loving felines.
Feline Friends
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present