Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Room becoming disarrayed and same mis-path taken

I dream I am in what is my house and it is set up nicely with wood floors and neat books and everything just so. Then does someone come in and things start falling down, black binders on a shelf fall on top of me/the person. This very obese naked man with dark hair and eyes is in the room and he ends up in my bed with the sheets only on it of a muslim color. He seems to be sweating in my bed. We are waiting for everything to right itself/be repaired. It starts to? Next I am on a dirt path that is narrow against a wall of stone from the long buildings and lined with stone. Seems to be coming down a hill, a dip, and then up a hill to an area of an alcove with what looks like wooden structures that look like steps, but jutting out of the stone wall of the alcove. I look back down and realized I have been down this path before and I see an opening in the wall, which is the path I should go back and take and sunlight shines through. The wall is to the left of the path. I am reminded of the path Jesus tread with his cross through the town. No one is on the path except me.

~This dream is disjointed at best.

A

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 & Southeast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Room becoming disarrayed and same mis-path taken

Angel,
In dreams the images of dwellings represent the dream. The house is you. Your house, or your life, is set up nicely and has a sound and firm grounding which is capable of growing {wood floors}. But something enters into your life and things start falling apart. At least emotionally. What is it that has come into your life and changed the positive atmosphere?

The naked man could represent a real person. Or it could symbolize your masculine aspects or your animus. If there is not a person who fits this description then most likely it would represent masculine aspects. If this is true then the obese naked man would be something that is large, an emotional issue that you may feel defenseless about.
Or it could be both. A real person but not necessarily fat and naked {naked being the newly realized 'exposed' emotions toward this person}. The fat and sweaty aspect would apply to the masculine aspects of your psyche as stated above.

Sharing your bed may suggest this emotional issue is causing great stress and is causing sleepless nights. You are 'waiting' for things to improve and it does seem to be getting better.
But perhaps more effort on your part will help things repair themselves faster.

You have been down this path before. Could this apply to past relationships or past experiences? The opening in the wall may suggest you are beginning to realize the position you are in, and have been in before, which gives you an opportunity to go in the right direction this time {the left hand path is symbolic of the correct path to be taken in life and often does suggest a spiritual path}.

The last part of the dream is interesting and may suggest this emotional issue does involve spiritual aspects. The 'muslim color of the sheets that cover sheets/you, the left hand path, and Jesus tread,may involve spiritual concepts. In life the path one takes is a path no other person has taken. Have you been down such a path before? Is it possible the fat naked man is related to the Buddha or Buddhism {a stretch I know but a possibility}. Could this dream be addressing spiritual choices, something you have been through previously?

Let me know your thoughts and response and perhaps we can determine who this naked fat man is and what it is the dream is trying to communicate about you and your life {your dreams are ALWAYS about you and your emotional life}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Room becoming disarrayed and same mis-path taken

Jerry,

I believe it is a combination. Yes, emotionally has to do with a relationship in which I have been down this path before. This one though has been more of a break through in breaking up the pattern I have been looping in for awhile. It is just a shame though another lamb sacrificed for my spiritual development as I truly do like this person and would've liked to have developed a deeper relationship. I now see him as perhaps the catalyst who helped me to break through. The damage has already been done though and this seems to be what can be salvaged although not certain. This experience has pushed me to move towards something deeper although I still put out a bit of noise to repel anyone getting too close.

Perhaps too in way, this is helping me to get in touch with deeper emotions and needs I have and allowing me to possibly make it a reality.

~a

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 & Southeast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present