Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peru

Ela,
Your dream does seem to be about achieving balance, something that requires an elevation to the highest 'peaks' of the Self. Although the condor can represent self-renewal they are also creatures that devour the flesh of other animals. Perhaps that has to do with a renewal of devouring the ego so to achieve spiritual cleansing, death to the ego and a rebirth/resurrection to the spiritual. The greatest requirement of achieving balance and harmony in life is the death and resurrection of self to Self.

In the dream you are on the edge of the mountain, on a branch of a tree. As you stated you have not reached the top of either. So goes the path in life. We spend our whole lives struggling to reach the top {a balanced and harmonious life}.

And there is the 'masculine' which is constantly present in the dream. You recognize in your waking life a need to incorporate the animus and the dream may be confirming that need. There are unconscious forces that keep you from this achievement. That could be from childhood experiences or actual experiences having to do with the culture of your country {the Czech republic's struggle for independence}.

'fully concentrated to keeping'. How is this achieved? 'I saw the Indians in the depth, they sat down under the tree'. The tree of life, the Bodhi Tree under which the Buddha achieved enlightenment, your own personal growth. {Indians may represent the primitive mind, those resources to be found within the deepest rescesses of the unconscious psyche}. This may be where you are on your path, realizations that may led to greater things.

In the first dream there is the shadow. There is a darkness and a goddess on her throne. Such images remind me of Joseph Campbell's instruct that images of this kind in a dream often represent a great realization, perhaps an elevation to the next level {in your quest for balance and harmony} on your path. I had such a dream {the image was of Kali the 'Black one'} at a time of great transformation in my life some 12 years ago.

'The tree grows out of the mountain'. Realizations grow from the many experiences of the great struggle in life. Yet there is not leaf, possibly due to the unconscious animus forces that are still be be recognized and confronted. You have not reached the top of the tree, have yet to ascend to the top of the mountain {Martin Luther King's speech of getting to the top of the mountain}. But you have a friend, and a guide. And it is above you.

One of my beliefs in the struggle for wholeness is that 'the spiritual path is a psychological journey'. This is the 'above you' aspect that must be realized. Those psychological forces in your life that keep you from wholeness, that can lead to wholeness. Your guide is that positive attitude. Perhaps you have a guru {mine are Jung and Campbell}. Such teachers can help you achieve wholeness but to reach the top you must look to your own inner resources. Look inward, go inward. What you will find is that spiritual identity and it will take you to the promise land.
Do not be afraid of the 'shadow'. If you concentrate and stay disciplined while on your journey you will reach those highest peaks.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Peru

Thank you very much for your detailed response.
I am sorry - my mail from 6,45 AM has not reflected your new message yet. I will reply tomorrow (shortly - I promise).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Czech republic

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present