Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: floating and falling

Jerry,
I meant to write and thank you for your response and for sharing your experiences. I’m still rather young, but feel like I’ve already lived a lifetime, like I am an old woman who is starting a new life. I ran away from home as a teenager and got married, had a child early, got divorced in my early twenties. I moved around, raised my child on my own, graduated from college, and still managed to have many adventures. I identified with the woman in the movie Chocolate (if you’ve seen that one), now my child is graduating high school and I am now settled into a rewarding career, going to graduate school, in a wonderfully rich and romantic relationship. My life is not in upheaval for once, I’m safe and secure…and it is totally terrifying…So I think that this has gotten translated sexually because it is a big part of my life. It’s as if I wanted to escape my fear of stability, I’m not sure how to live with it yet so I was maybe trying to escape physically, sexually. The desire is there and I am learning how to direct it in a generative and positive way. What a rich experience, dreams can be such a guiding force.
Thanks so much for your thoughts Jerry
AKA Holly

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: floating and falling

Holly,
It is wonderful to hear that you have turned your life around. It seems we both have learned from our experiences and taken those negatives and made positives from them. We can not undo the past but we can insure we no longer repeat the mistakes. If that lesson is learned and utilized then the wisdom from those experiences is something to be shared. Too many people are unable to turn it around and live their lives in constant conflict. I can see you have taken the high road and if I am correct it was at least partially due to your own inner search, something I try to convey as being an important ingredient for finding balance and harmony in ones life. Good luck to you in the future and I hope you will share your experiences so others can learn how you defeated 'the dragon' and demons within.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present