Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Through blue eyes fade to grey (my real dream)

Hi Mask,

Yes, I see what you mean, and relate... blue eyes fading to grey - melancholy, sadness, dismal, lack of color/vibrancy/life, etc. This is what I felt when first I read it. Lost hopes, expectations, desires. Something, somewhere, in the heart of youth, longing to be... to be seen, heard (cries), felt, accepted... Dreams (of yours) yet unmet, longing to be realized. Like the young girl who wants to be a sailor but may not be allowed. Instead, she is criticized, told no.

I remember as a child watching the TV program, "Fame" (about a school of the Performing Arts). Oh, I wanted so much to be somebody!!! I would be so inspired, I would practically vibrate. All the hairs of my body would stand on end. I wanted to dance and sing and know and show the world (and me) that I was "alive" and "ajoy." On the surface of my life I (thought/believed, then) that I was just a nobody. But you know what?! I ain't seen the best of me yet!!! We ain't seen the best of us yet!!! I believe our inspirations/dreams/hopes are one of the ways our Soul/Self whispers its song to us. It was dreams of mine as a child such as this that gave me the sustenance needed to 'carry on' during those early years. And today, I believe, know...that the inspiration, all that vigor, all those dreams, hopes, and prayers that we have as children, are not lost. They are never lost! They only wait for us to go back for them, and the heart of the child they flowed through.

Thank you.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present