Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NY Times Article-Following a Script to Escape a Nightmare

I don't believe broad statements should be made about groups of persons' or any one person's potential to heal, who may (in the view of one or a few) "fit" within the definition of the supposed group. Rules were made to be broken. What is needed is the belief in possibility, not the confines of limitation our minds/society are so accustomed to. Besides, we each are individual, after all. Each unique, inherently. Yes, trauma effects a person, prfoundly...but psyche is an amazing thing...and so is the resilience of the human spirit. I do believe that if those "wounded" have the right heart and mind reading their dreams and guiding their way, much progress can be made. That wound can be made sacred. One of the sad things in our conditioned world is that people usually live up to the expectations held of them, by others. In the case of those striving to heal, part of what is pitted against them is the body of belief/thought that says they can't (and so very much of this comes from our "professional" world). If the community helping these others believed in greater possibilities, they would be giving them a new window/"vision" into those greater possibilities. But, one cannot take another where they themselves have not travelled... We need new paradigms. Those traumatized are some of our greatst heroes, for they are living for (the rest of) humanity the shadow so many others never touch, don't like to get close to... Just a humble and personal opinion from my own experience.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present