Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carl Gustav Jung Documentary

Here is, for your enjoyment, a documentary on Dr. Carl Jung. There are two videos each about 9 minutes in lenght. Included are face to face interviews with Jung. Jung speaks on Freud. This is a good itro to Jung ad Jungian psyche.

Carl Jung-Part One

Carl Jung - Part Two

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Carl Gustav Jung Documentary

Thanks, I saw this a year or two ago, but I watched it again. I am just finishing up listening to the Campbell Grail Legends class lectures. As a result, I am also at pg. 100 or so of his book Creative Mythology, Masks of God, that I bought a few months ago for a couple bucks. I am dang near ashamed that I haven't read all three Masks of God yet. That seems to me it must be an essential.

I find it interesting that Campbell placed the beginning of renewal of the western assertion of individuality around 1100-1200 with the troubadours and "love cults", Abelard and Heloise, and opens up a whole new age and area of study for us, and yet, I don't recall Jung mentioning the grail legends. Perhaps Jung just didn't quite get to them in the course of his work, or maybe he did and I am just forgetting.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Carl Gustav Jung Documentary

Sam,
I was also struck my Campbell's assertion of the Arthurian Romances of the 12th century as being the foundations of Western society's identification of 'individuality'. But the love of the heart was a turning point in history. Instead of arranged marriages one began to follow the love of the heart.

If you are reading the Masks of God you indeed have a lot of reading to do. This is the depths of Campbell's mythology. Although inspirational it is a lot to consume. A lot of detail.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present