Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Horoscope

Ela,
I'll give more time to this dream later. I have a serious ill cat and I want to spend some time with her this morning before I have to slay my 'social dragons' {work}.

The artist's death. And the beating 'he' took. Fixing that part of psyche seems to be a definite theme. It is very much in danger of dying.

The beating by police. Although your country has been free for 20+ years, those early days of your life are as important as any during your lifespan. Those experiences and influences may not be a part of the culture today but they still remain within your unconscious and any emotional conflicts that came during that period of time can be important. If you were at a time where you were exloring inner possibilities, but the culture was so restrained by political or personal turmoil, ten any unresolved issues are still looking for resolution. Have you looked back at your life to detremine whetehr those experiences during the first half of your life have unresolved emotional issues that were so strong they left an imprint?

As for what to do with working with the 'inner self'. Jungian psyche is all about the exploration of the inner self. His Individution Process is how I overcame my inner demons and with discipline most anyone can do the same. But you must be serious about this exploration or it may only lead further from that true self.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present