Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indexing of all the Pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols

I am in the process, and nearly finished, with listing all the pages I have created over the past 12 years at Myths-Dreams-Symbols. Although there are a couple of hundred such pages the effort to build a completely detailed site devoted to Jungian psyche is not nearly complete. That is a goal for the future. Along with having more time with my dream work when I retire {hopefully in 2012} I also want to better organize the pages and add other important pages. It takes time to research and design a subject and my desire is to have a web site that is coherent and informative, and of course the primary subject being the dream world and investigation of the deeper psyche.
To view the list go to Index of Pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols. You may want to book mark this link for future reference.

I have an unexpected few days not having to deal with my contracting work and thus the time to apply to the indexing of the pages. But as I do this I am in the process of caring for my terminally ill cat Missy. She has hung on to life longer than anyone expected which has given me a extra time to strengthened our relationship. It is a very emotional time though, she being a part of my life the past 10 years.

With all the positive aspects in my life that have come about in the past year {business has been really great, something I attribute to the spiritual aspect of doing good deeds, with good things coming in returnthe ego self submitting to the spiritual, the real life death and resurrection} there will always be sorrow. My experiences over the past few months in coping with the illnesses and passing of two beloved friends has brought reality to the forefront. And those feminine aspects I often speak of as being a strong aspect I possess. They are keenly evident as I endure the pain of having to watch Missy in her last days. Emotionally, a tough time.

But that is the way of nature. If we only knew what lies beyond this life. My hope is, and my strong feelings of this being true, there are better things on the other side. Letting go is so very hard. Not only with those close people who have made the transition over the past 7 years, but also close relationships with animals. Anyone who has a love for animals will understand the sentiments. And those who don't understand, a lack of vital feminine aspects?
There does seem to be a lot of people who fit the later.

One thought that requires notice. In the deepest sorrows we tend to find our strongest self. And when there is a conscious quest of the hero journey there are those helping hands to lead us along the path. Let go and let God. Or let go and let the HIGHER SELF. Either way there is that hope of better things, in this life and for other possibilities beyond the known world.

Such is the way of the hero journey.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Indexing of all the Pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols

I am sorry for your loss, Jerry. I have had the wonderment and joy of two dogs in my life who have passed on and I still hold them dear in my heart and will forever. Sadie is now my one and only..11 yrs. I know the deep sorrow, aching heart you feel. I hope this passing is peaceful for both you and Missy.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Lisa,
I appreciate your thoughts. Actually Missy survived until yesterday afternoon. She was such a brave soul. I have become so attached to these animals they are my family. I do get very emotional when it comes to their well being, something I preach against in normal circumstances {letting the emotions overcome local thinking}. But under these circumstances I believe it is the only human, one instance when giving in to, and showing of emotions, morning the loss of a loved one, is the norm.

There is a story to Missy's illness, and survival as long as she did. Two week ago today I thought she was in her last hours and I was on my way to the vet to end her suffering. She was in her carrier, in the car, and about half way there she perked up, her big green eyes looking directly into mine, and my immediate thoughts were she was telling me she was not ready to go yet. We proceeded to the vet {a new vet I was seeing, someone who truly cares about the welfare of the animal as opposed to the 'for profit' clinics I have visited in the past} and got her a shot for the infection and pain medication. I forgot all about putting her down and as long as she wasn't in great pain wanted to let her be where she was most comfortable, at home.

And there was yesrterday. I had to owrk, had to get my crew started on a job and had to leave her thinking she was taking her last breath. When I got home 4 hours later she was standing beside the couch waiting for me. She was so strong, so courageous,so wanting to live.

It wasn't but a couple of months ago my oldest female cat Silver made her transition. She was almost 20 years old. It is as if I have lost two family members, something that gave joy and meaning to my life. Being a fence contractor, and an animal lover, I know how much pets mean to their owners {parents}. Most fences involve an animal {dogs} and it is not unusual for pet owners to spend many 1000s of dollars on a fence. Such is the importance of our 'other children'.

I do want to take a final moment to say how much I will miss my 'little girl'. I took her in about 10 years ago to be company for my only other cat {at the time} Sweets. She was a finicky girl when it came to feeding her and of course I always gave in to that. She knew how to manipulate me. And she always kept her long hair clean and shinny, constantly cleaning herself. She was a really beautiful girl. I had to hand feed her the last 6 weeks of her life {she had a tumor on her tongue which kept her from eating} and although it was very time consuming I thought nothing of it. I tried my best to schedule my day where I could give her as much time as I could knowing her time was short. I feel we bonded even more, she knew I was doing something special for her and she quickly learned to accept it. Felines do have personalities no matter waht others may think, each different and special.
I'm beginning losing it here so I best end. Here is a photo of my little girl. Her soul is in a better place.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I often think that our pets are a reflection of the most innocent and loving parts of ourselves..the part that is pure, unique, hard to project every day, all the time, consistently...but if we could, what a beautiful world and how good we would feel. I helped Eleanor up (my words instead of 'putting down') in Nov last year and the day after was so mournful; a hole in my heart that I could physically feel. I think feeling this emotion is what I must do for me and her soul. As discussed, my 20s, 30s and 40s were very unemotional (I used to joke that I'd cry once a year just because but it would take a sad movie to get there). So now when I cry, I feel it is healing me somehow. Anyway, to Missy, your little girl. I'm glad you shared. Lisa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 yrs and GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Lisa,
You use the right description about losing someone you love, whether it be human or a pet. A hole in one's heart.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present