Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Children's Dreams by Carl Jung

Available to buy at Amazon.com
Hardback $32.18
Paperback $16.47

From philemonfoundation.org
»In the 1930s C. G. Jung embarked upon a bold investigation into childhood dreams as remembered by adults to better understand their significance to the lives of the dreamers. Jung presented his findings in a four-year seminar series at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. Children’s Dreams marks their first publication in English and fills a critical gap in Jung’s collected works.

Here we witness Jung the clinician more vividly than ever before — and he is witty, impatient, sometimes authoritarian, always wise and intellectually daring, but also a teacher who, though brilliant, could be vulnerable, uncertain, and humbled by life’s great mysteries. These seminars represent the most penetrating account of Jung’s insights into children’s dreams and the psychology of childhood. At the same time, they offer the best example of group supervision by Jung, presenting his most detailed and thorough exposition of Jungian dream analysis and providing a picture of how he taught others to interpret dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Children's Dreams by Carl Jung

I've just ordered this book online and look forward to seeing what Jung has to say about childhood dreams. And what he discovered in all those young psyches he examined over a lifetime. I spoken before the exploration of the psyche is what is of most of interest for me, dreams being a part of that, and to be able through Jung to delve deep into the psyche, and mind of a child, there has to be much knowledge to be gained by doing so. Jung knows the psyche like no other and through his mind we are able to share what he learned, what he knew.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present