Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spaceships

One more, Jerry. Sometimes I dream I'm looking out of a window and I see a strange air craft in the sky. Immediately after seeing this thing I get scared. I go through my home and I close all the blinds, turn all lights off and I hide. When I see this spaceship/aircraft I feel like it's only coming for me and it knows I'm hiding from it. It never catches me but it always finds me with a bright glaring light that it shines in my windows. After it finds me I always wake up before I can find out what it wants from me. Sometimes there's more than 1 of them and they never look the same. Recently I had this dream again. There were 2 of them. One was white and cone shaped the other was rectangular, dark grayish color and very menacing in appearance. This time they didn't find me. They did hover my house as if they knew i was there but couldn't see me. The cone shaped one left but the rectangular one stayed a bit longer but eventually left also. Then I woke up. I've had this dream for years but the last time was the only time that the spaceships couldn't see me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 in Westland, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Spaceships

Deana,
The spacecraft/spaceship/air craft may represent something 'mysterious' you have a fear of. Mysterious things often point to unconscious aspects. Your Clothes in the Closet also points to unconscious aspects that you have recently discovered. One possibility we haven't discussed are spiritual/creative aspects. Something of the higher self {sky}. Again, referring to the Clothes in the Closet dream, what recently have you discovered about yourself that may fit with a fear or something you have been afraid to confront or address?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Spaceships

In my waking life I don't seem to much notice signs of the issues that my dreams warn me of. Since you've been interpreting my dreams for me I've become more aware of things that I need to correct in my life. I just wanted to say thank you Jerry for taking the time out to do what you do here. For me you prove that dreams do have significant meaning to our waking life. May God bless you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 in Westland, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present