Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Language of Dreams-Video Presentation by Elizabeth Strahan

The Language of Dreams

While researching materials for my new web site The Power of Dreams {my site for individual support in personal growth} I came across this excellent video series by Jungian analyst Elizabeth Strahan. This page from her Dreamweavers Web has 14 short video clips describing Jung's approach to dreams. Among the titles are:

• Relating To Dreams - The Method

• Women In Women's Dreams

• Men in Women's Dreams

• Men in Men's Dreams

• Women in Men's Dreams

• Birds & Flying Creatures

• Snakes in Dreams

• Cars, Bikes, Trains & Other Vehicles Of Transportation In Dreams

• Relationships - The Inner Other

• Relationships - Personality Types

• These are clips from her video series {each about 60 minutes in length}. Although I do not often endorse products I do believe one or more of these videos will provide great insights to Jungian psyche for anyone truly interested in the subject. Below is one of the clips, Snakes in Dreams. Listen to what is said about the importance of snakes in dreams. They often depict major transformations in the dreamer's life and when you have such an image in your dreams they should be given a lot of attention.

Enjoy....and learn

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: The Language of Dreams-Link

It may be good if I provide a link to the website. The Language of Dreams

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

More on 'The Power of Dreams'

A little more about my new website 'The Power of Dreams'.
This website will serve two purposes. First, and most important, is to help those who are on that journey of personal growth to discover how to proceed in their discovery of that inner life. After 18 years of my own journey to wholeness and 12 + years of exploring/interpreting dreams I feel I now possess the tools, and ability, to articulate to others just how to use dreams and Jungian psyche to find balance and harmony in their life. Although Myths-Dreams-Symbols has the materials and resources to help in this journey, navigating the 500+ pages can be a daunting task to say the least. The Power of Dreams will be a short to-the-point site that will provide a glimpse of the inner journey and will offer my services to help guide the way.

Second, and this is for my future, is a way to help compensate my early retirement which I plan to do at age 62. I do plan to move to Florida where my son lives {not necessarily to Orlando, hopefully closer to the coast and the ocean} and will offer most of my services locally. I confess I have few saved resources for my retirement years but my desire to give fulltime to my dream-work is so strong I do not need a lot to live on. I have lived a fairly fugal life since 1994 so the adjustment will not be a great change. If I had the available resources I would offer these services for free as I have done the past 12 years with the MDS website and interpreting dreams at the Dream Forum. My thoughts are to ask for donations for my services and not any set fees. A few dollars here and there will let me {hopefully} fulfil my 'dream' of working with dreams 24/7, not encumbered by the responsibilities of the 'social dragon' {working to make a living}. When one lives their bliss it is not work, it is the soul's great desire.

It will be a while before the website is completed, I have two years to complete the project {not that I expect it to take that long to complete}. I want it to be as precise and as focused on the dreamworld so to provide a clear understanding what I wish to offer and how I intend to go about helping others find that 'true self'. Each one of us is different but all of us possess those archetypal influences and I hope to tap into that unconscious world to show what is 'beneath' the ego life and to provide guidance to that 'greater world of Self'. As I have discovered in my journey, life is first and foremost a psychological journey.
As I have found in my experiences, it requires a lot of self discovery, and a lot more discipline, both requiring a good psychological ground to accomplish the goals of living a harmonious, balanced and blissful life.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present