Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: recurring hotel in dream but different events each time

Annie,
I am assuming self doubt or a lack of self confidence is a characteristic that fits your personality. In that light the dream in this post may fit. Both dreams do seem to be addressing more recent waking experiences {very common for someone under the age of 35} as well as deeper aspects including traits of a lack of self confidence or self doubt. The recent waking experiences are hard to define in a dream whereas the deeper issues are more readily discernible for interpretation. Here is my assessment of the last dream.

Missing the final exam could fit with the possibility although it more likely is addressing normal anxieties in the waking life as well. Not having money may be saying something about self worth, so yes, that too could fit. The fact the statement was directed at your father may suggest shared inherent aspects, feelings or traits about your father you possess. Your sister could represent actual emotions associated with that relationship as well as representing 'related' aspects you possess. In the dream you are 'sharing' an emotion with your father {perhaps addressing shared traits}. The shared feeling toward your sister may be saying something about the symbolic representation of her inclusion in the dream. A real emotion about her as well as perhaps feelings about yourself if she is a representing aspects of your own psyche.

Then there is the dream setting of the high school football game. This may be saying something about experiences from that period of time in your life. If so it would likely be addressing some emotional aspect you possess that took place during high school. And/or even an experience or experiences that are associated with your emotional personality.

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we will be able to better understand the possibilities of both dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present