Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I turned into a small cat...

Hello, in my dream I turned into a small cat and ran around superfast in first person. Three wastland raider type characters kept hunting me so I ran away and waited till they were unexpecting of me. Then I kinda clawed them... and then I ran away again... Sorry it wasnt detailed but i was just wondering what it could have meant.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: I turned into a small cat...

Jake,
Cats are often symbolic of your 'feminine' traits such as being very compassionate, affectionate, emotional, intuitive, etc. Being small may represent you are still growing or developing {which you are at the age of 15}. Because you 'ran around' in the 'first person' that may suggest that is what you are doing in your waking life {running around, still growing, developing your feminine traits}. The three 'raider' type characters would be 'inner' aspects about yourself that are 'hunting' for recognition but you keep running away from those aspects/traits/tendencies. There may be aspects about yourself that are 'unexpected'. Like a cat in a corner, you are clawing yourself over these tendencies you keep running away from.

Look at your personality and determine what 'feminine' aspects you have recently displayed, something about yourself that is natural but you keep running away from. You may have experienced an event where such traits were needed or even used and your were made to feel 'unnatural'. If you are a compassionate types for instance, displaying such traits in front of friends may not have been 'kool' {being one of the guys you are expected to be tough, as an example}. But these are natural tendencies and to deny them will become a problem in life since not being who you really are always causes problems.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Ok I understand what you mean now that i think about it,thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Jake,
I sensed you would. It is important to be your true self. The sooner you become that person the better life will be. At 15 you have along road ahead of you. Accumulating emotional baggage will be a big burden later in life but if you are that true self then the burden wil be much lighter. Good luck.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present