Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird dream

Hello Folks! I post a dream on here when I have one which is not that much.
Okay this dream was a few nights ago where in the
dream I was driving my car to the store and see
in my rearview mirror that this white large rabbit
was actually following me. I pulled over to the
side of the road and was able to pick the rabbit
up and noticed how this rabbit was actually *glowing*
the strangest rabbit I ever did see. I then put him
in the back of my car and decided that day not to
go to the store but go right home.
I parked my car by the building and opened the
back door of my car but saw that this beautiful white
glowing rabbit had vanished. I was so shocked and
could not figure out what happened to him. Shortly
after this dream I woke up. What would this dream
mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: weird dream

Connie,
The car is the direction in your life. The rear view mirror is looking back at your life. It is aspects that past that is following you, the large white rabbit being a symbol of your true self. Placing the rabbit in the backs eat would represent putting those emotional issues of who you really are in the back of your mind, in your unconscious. Not going to the store where you will find nourishment {emotional nourishment} you go straight home. Home is your present self {not the reflection you need to find your true self}. You have settled in a routine {parking by the building which is also you} and because of this routine that is probably related to ego you are unable to search for and discover the true self. That aspect of the search and discovery has vanished.

Have you in recent days been unable to involve yourself in some type of search that involves past emotional issues, or some other aspect of your life? What was a *glowing* issue has now disappeared?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for the interpretation Jerry. Since November I have been in this kinda dilemma over here.
I live in an apt. bldg. where the landlord hardly ever
gives us any heat. There are days when we have no hot water. My brother went out and bought me two heaters cause I had come down with a bad case of bronchitis and was very sick before Christmas. I have called the
311 number and complained to the city whereas they send an inspector over and when the landlord finds out he puts up the heat and when the inspector leaves, it goes off again.
Okay, I have been asked to go back to Massachusetts
again by my ex-boyfriend...but am very leary of doing this. I know I will be living where there is heat and hot water...but it turns out that I had left him because of his abusiveness in the past. What is happening is that I am here now and really am miserable about being uncomfortable and cold most of the time. I believe the golden rabbit is probably my subconsious telling me, "go for the better place to live".....but in reality I am in limbo right now.
My friend on the other side of the bldg. ended up in the hospital before Christmas with pneumonia and was in the I.C.U. dept. I do want to get away from here..but being that it is wintertime and so much snow around, I believe it would be better for me to make a move in the spring and not back to Massachusetts but maybe out somewhere on long island which I happen to like very much. It is more countryish and not like a ZOO like here lol....

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Connie,
The parked car could represent 'parked in limbo'. But I don't see a connection between the rabbit and your subconscious. If the rabbit were going down a hole then I could see that possibility {Alice in Wonderland and the white rabbit - falling into the rabbit hole representing a plunge into deep unconscious sleep}. And there is nothing I can see of your current situation you described that fits with the dream you posted. As strange as the language of dreams can be {symbol and metaphor} there is always something that it connects to in the waking life. What you described I just don't see in the dream. Plus your age fits with the 'reflection' motif I described.

I just don't see the dream as an unconscious message of 'going to a better place to live'. The detailed info you provided in the description of your problem, it is more likely you are wishing for such a message. Look at the emotional issues associated with your dilemma and see where that might fit.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hello Jerry! Yes, have to think about this one...and thank you for your help!

stats from 7-14-10 to the present