Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Royal Affair! :)

Good day Jerry and friends.
I dreamt I was our ex-King's secret mistress. We had not met for quite long so I sent him a message (I don't remember if it was tel.call or text etc) that I would be at the movie theater a specific night so he could come and meet me there. Next scene, I was sitting in a crowded movie theater, drinking my Coke with a straw! hehe All people around me were formally dressed and I was looking my best! I remember I was very chic dressed and had long lustrous dark hair. While at me seat, I turned me head behind to see if my lover was there. Yes, he was but to my bad luck he was with his wife and kids!! This did NOT sadden me at all, I was too pleased to just see him there. I got the message "I wanted to see you too but when I said I'm coming to the movies, my family said they wanted to come too and I could not tell them No. I love you!" Our eyes met, I nodded with a smile, he nodded the same way too. On our exit, when everybody was greeting him and his wife, I walked by him, we had eye contact all the time and I remember I left the movie, happy.

As for the problems you mentioned in your previous interpretation (Bathroom Adventures), I have financial worries and I'm urgently in need of some money but I can't see a way how! Anyway, I don't lose hope, I'm optimistic by nature!
Have a good day.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Royal Affair! :)

Cynthia,
This dream and your Pigeons in love both have two aspects that are similar. Being in love and a positive feeling when you awoke. Both may have to do with your positive outlook on life {a key element that must be developed in successfully fulfilling the role of the inner hero/heroine}. A mistress can symbolize a desire for the better things in life. A king is someone who possesses those things. In this case the ex-king would be someone who had such things. Your financial situation being as it is may be what was possessed, being financially stable something you have not experienced in a 'quite a long time'.

The next scene 'showcases' you at your best. You are 'chic' but in a period of bad luck. Your lover {this may be saying something about your personality} is there with his 'whole' family. This may be the wholeness you are seeking, being financially whole.

Your lover could very well represent your animus, those masculine aspects that you possess but can not 'be with'. In other words you are lacking masculine traits that would provide stability in your life. You may be fixated on some other aspects in life that keep you from achieving those goals that would provide a better financial situation. How is your current 'love life'? The love you feel may be about self but also about 'being in love'. Or the love you feel may be a positive aspect that helps you survive even with the trials of your financial situation. Your dreams are a mirror of you waking life but with an unbiased outlook. The movie is a movie of your true self.

What is it in life that helps you keep a positive attitude? Going back to childhood you may discover aspects in life that helped provide, or in the case of masculine aspects pervent, such a positive attitude. Discovering those aspects, perhaps from early family life may give clues to a stronger masculine self, one thing that may be lacking in your personality.

Overall the dream could fit with the general conditions of your waking life, one part being the financial aspect.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry, your interpretation was so fine, it helped me a lot. It's true, I had a wonderful, loving, strong father who was offering to me all my heart desired. Not that he was very rich, but I was his ...Queen, I never felt we had any difficulty with money. He died too soon, my mother followed. Right after their death I started feeling very insecure with money. No, we had no problems then, it was an inner, personal fear I had. This last period though, due to the general Economy of my country and since I'm not working and my husband does not have a high salary, I feel very insecure, scared. Enough times I realize this fear is not reasonable! I guess most of the fears are not reasonable!! We have our way, our life has not changed much because of the Greek economy environment, yet, I cannot overcome this fear. Your interpretations help me look at my problem with understanding and love. Maybe this way I'll find a way to fight this fear.
Thank you. I really do! :)

PS. I talked about this forum to a next door friend and she might ask your help too. She'll be using my connection as she doesn't have pc.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Cynthia,
The 'masculine' you can not be with would likely two fold. The animus and your father. Unconsciously he remains a part of you {I turned me head behind to see if my lover was there}. Take that to heart and feel his strength.

As for the animus. Your fear could be due to the real life circumstances you speak of. Perhaps if you look back at your father's personality, his way of doing things, you will be able to imitate those strengths.

There be also elements of your husband's personality involved. Is he a man of great strength like your father? Is there any ill feelings toward him because of his lack of success? Perhaps unconsciously he does not measure up to the scale of your father. That may the animus aspect you need to overcome. Give thought to these possibilities and see if any fit.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present