Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mouse in Breast

Angela,
I also suggest for anyone past the age of 40 to look at dream symbols as symbolic. The literal possibilities would be about the actual experiences. The 'mouse in the bloodstream' would be symbolic in almost** instances. The 'running to the bathroom and ripped off my top' would be symbolic in its application to the dream message but could also be a reference to a literal experience {staying true to the concept that all dreams, and symbols, have at least two meanings}. Look at the dream as symbolic unless there are close loved ones involved {family, partners, very close people in your life}. Then they could be literal in their application but would do so in the context to the relationship to the dreamer {your dreams are about you and not them}.

**There is another application where a literal meaning may be involved. If there is a physical condition of the body that needs your attention then the 'mouse in the bloodstream' could represent that physical condition. The mouse may be something 'small' yet 'menacing' in the energy filed of your being {bloodstream}. It still is using symbolic language but is addressing a literal physical condition. The location of the symptoms, under my ribs on the right side, could be the actual location of the physical condition. Have you experienced conscious physical pain in those areas? It may be it is a physical condition not yet known consciously. The unconscious can know before it becomes conscious.
Having to 'coax it up' could apply to a physical need as well as a psychological one. The unbearable feelings also can fit with that application.

The whole dream does fit that pattern of possibilities. But I caution not to jump to conclusions unless you have sincere suspicions about such physical condition. If that is true it may be wise to see a physician. Dreams are a direct link to the unconscious mind and anything within the psyche can be known unconsciously before it is conscious. Just as with a stimulus from a recent waking experience, a sound, a picture, a person, that takes you back to a past emotional experience, so to the physical condition can take you to a physical condition that is not consciously known. That application is sort of a 'deja vu' type thing from a dream. A physical condition would fit with the dream's intent to inform the dreamer of a condition that is out of balance, just as it does psychologically. A therapeutic value I personally believe is a part of nature's mechanism, just as the immune system is with the body.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present