Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bleeding from bald spot on head

Hi,
I dreamed that I was getting out of the shower, walked over to the mirror, and saw blood dripping down my face. I tilted my head forward to see where the blood was coming from, and I saw blood trickling from a bald spot on the top of my head. I remember thinking "how am I going to go out in public with this bald spot, and why is it bleeding?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49, Pennsylvania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: bleeding from bald spot on head

Perhaps this is some sort of representation of an internal problem or injury that is makeing itself known through your emotions or actions and you wonder how you can be out in the open with it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: delhi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: bleeding from bald spot on head

Linda,
You are getting out of the shower the shower and see your reflection {mirror}. The shower could represent a 'cleansing' and because it involves your face it may have to do with the ego-self. The baldness may be addressing self-esteem issues and the bleeding the lose of emotional energy due to such concerns. Add the fear of going on in 'public' and it may be about how you feel about yourself or how others perceive you.
Have you experienced such issues in recent days?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present