Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wedding Invitation - Nana

Hello Jeff!
Here's one more of Nana's dreams!
To make it easier, I will write it as if Nana is speaking. I quote her.

" I saw I was about to get married. I had no idea to whom, no male image in my dream. I just knew I was soon to get married and I was concerned about the Wedding Invitation. I wanted to make it as simple as possible, yet warm and friendly, as I would invite only family and a few close friends. Strange thing, I had already sent some pre-invitation, telling people to "save that specific day for Nana's wedding" but I was not mentioning any bridegroom or place of marriage, or time of the event. I was very concerned about this issue and I was discussing it with my close friend Cynthia who I was addressing NOT with her name, but with the name "Sia"!!. Btw., Sia is the name of the vet who is taking care of my two dogs and 4 cats, I simply appreciate her. So, I was discussing with "Sia" (who I knew it was Cynthia) about the invitation as if she was my Alter Ego. I was quite stressed up about how to compose this invitation and how to organise the Reception, wanting even the food and the whole menu to be simple yet fine and pleasing. "Sia" was calm, trying to make me see things in a cool way "
Thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Wedding Invitation - Nana

Cynthia,
Marriage has a lot of possible meanings in a dream. One is being in a transitional stage, moving from one aspect in life to another. The invitation would be from the inner self. And it involves simplifying Nanna's emotional life. Because there was no bridegroom it would suggest a lack of masculine participation. That could be a rejection of some masculine 'person' in her life and/or more likely the need for a 'feminine' approach to life. That would suggest feminine qualities of accepting, loving, being her true self. She needs to accept herself for who she is.

Sia would be another 'confident' in Nanna's life {you but with Sia's name}. And also her 'dramatherapist', her personal 'vet'. Both are her 'alter ego'. The stress may be Nanna's desire/need to be more like her alter ego. Those qualities you and Sia possess would be the 'cool way' Nanna wished she could possess. That could involve removing strong emotional issues from her life, simplifying her life emotionally {as she perceives your and Sia's life to be, less emotional}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Wedding Invitation - Nana

Thank you Jeff!!
It is very true, these days Nana has an issue with a man and she wants to express herself freely, to express her being upset by his behaviour. We were discussing that she is feeling that not only her human side but her femininity as well have been hurt by his behaviour and she is planning to talk to him telling him her very truth, not fearing his response to it (he usually responds as if he doesn't understand! lol) , to tell him that she deserves to be respected as a human and most important, as a woman. She wants to keep her calmness when talking to him, she prays she "keeps it simple"!! The interpretation answered to her issues and made her more sure about what she wants to do and how to do it. We thank you!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present