Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A woman, 3 little girls and a bottle of perfume

Beloved; I do not know why I was in this home, visiting this woman from "high school" years, and conversing with her 3 daughters, who were admiring a bottle of perfume that I knew of being fairly expensive, and then I ended up pocketing the bottle for myself. What's up with that? I can go further into details, but the above mentioned incidents stood out the most. Now, before you tell me the "good" news, let me clearly state that I am a single mother of 1, and it's a boy, who just so happens to be like his mother. She wants the finer things in life, and is stressing to get it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A woman, 3 little girls and a bottle of perfume

Latoya,
Most likely the 'home' is saying something about your home during your high school years. Do you have sisters? Did your family have hard times back then and now {as well as during your high school years} want more from life, the better things in life? Are you willing to have those better things in life whether it requires you to beg borrow or 'steal'? We know you are willing to 'gamble'. What else would you do to make things 'smell' better in your life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Interesting! I do have 3 little sisters, I am the oldest girl of five (one brother). The website can't hold the amount of characters, that it would take to tell you of my hardtimes growing up. Although I was blessed to have been raised by my grandmother, the sight of seeing how diplurable the conditions were for my siblings, gave me the determination to strike it rich, to get us out of the ghetto.

Wow, my grandmother was a phenomenal woman, she too a single parent, trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents; managed to inspire me even when I was scolded. We all are facing tough times, a coworker explained. I on the other hand, have been experiencing technical difficulties since the day I was born.

But enough of that, for you asked a question in reference to doing whatever it takes to live like the Jones'. If it's only a reputation that'll get hurt, then yes, a thousand times yes. Jerry, I am at the point of my life, where I would do whatever it takes to become better, and have the best. I can't see with all this crap (bills, problems etc.) in my way. And, I can't function without the sufficient amount of resources (LOL).

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow up

Latoya,
It all fits like a glove. Three sisters, hard times during your early life {high school years}. And most fitting the ambition. Be careful not to gamble your life away to get those riches you desire.

As for not being able to function without the sufficient amount of resources. When you get up every morning and go about your life you are functioning the best you can. Unfortunately no one is going to make those debts disappear. It is something you will have to do on your own. I can only offer moral support. Being strong, taking care of your responsibilities as a parent, being the best person you can be, that may be the only way fate will lend a hand. Risky behavior {gambling} will only cause you to have less a chance that nature will intervene. That is the way of the hero/heroine, being strong, responsible and, not being righteous, a spiritual/good person.

Jerry [mdeitate]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Whew! Talk about hitting it right on the mark, it's a pleasure as well as a blessing having you in my life (interpreting my dreams). But Houston we have a problem, I figure if I don't stop now, I am sure to reach that 9K in losses; I confess I am half a ways there.

But this eye opener, dream interpretation has significantly slowed up the pace. I have come from what used to be a 3x's a week visit to the gambling corrale, to a brief twice a month visitation. Yes, I'm working hard it though, the tough part was admitting that I was trying my damnest to make a dollar out of fifteen cents.

Thanks again, and know you're blessed...

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow up

stats from 7-14-10 to the present