Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some friends and a funeral

Good day Jerry!
Nana and I, thank you for your latest "Beach" interpretation. Nana believes she's going through a big emotional Change, that's why her dreams have such a significance and she thanks you for being so very helpful. Here is the dream she had last night. I quote :
" I had the feeling that if my husband Panos were to get into the car with our friend Helen Warren (existing in real life friend. She's somehow naive, cool and scatterbrained), something real bad would happen. Panos won't listen to my intuition so he and Warren get into his car to leave. Minutes later, Panos returns very upset and sad, telling me that one of our friends, Theodore, (an easily upset, sometimes rude friend we have in real life), crashed with his car on their own car and Warren was killed. I stay rather cool and observe what's going on. Warren's closest friend (existing person, I don't like her she's snobbish and a know-it-all) stays frozen, holds me hand and tells me she's afraid. I tell her it's normal such feelings happen at funerals. Funeral starts right away, I can hear Panos crying hard, I embrace him and tell to this friend "look how bad Panos is too". Moreover, I wonder how come Theodore has not ever asked forgiveness, has not even said a comforting word or some apology"
Thank you, Jerry. :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Some friends and a funeral

Cynthia,
I'll give this dream my attention this weekend if I can not get to it sooner. Because I am familiar with Nana's situation in life the people in her dream would need deeper inspection. Having spent so much mental energies on my 'day job' I don't feel my intuitive self is at full force. I want to be fully engaged so to properly provide an interpretation.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Oh Jerry, you're so kind and considerate! Take your time and once again we thank you for the help your provide!! The Beach interpretation got Nana enthusiastic one more time! :) She will , later in the day, mail me two scattered dreams she had this night, I will post them for you and you interpret all of them whenever you find the time. I know how reality is!! It drains our intuition, easily!!! hehe
Have a wonderful day, a special, relaxing weekend.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Cynthia,
If we apply the people in the dream as parts/aspects of Nanna it may simplify what the dream is trying to communicate. Let's try that route and see where it leads {this is standard in dream interpretation}.

Usually when a named person is included in a dream it is associated with aspects that person possesses that relates to the dreamer {Nanna}. So the scattered brain aspect would be something related to Nanna's mental attitude. Panos is in the car which may indicate an association to him. It may involve negative aspects in that relationship. Theodore could also be an aspect of Nanna's psyche as well as related to aspects of a male {Panos} in her life {she being easily upset, he sometimes rude}. Theodore may symbolize both aspects of Nanna's psyche and her attitude toward Panos {albeit unconsciously noted but not consciously communicated}. Particular aspects that Warren shares with Nanna has been 'killed/changed/eliminated', or needs to be. Panos' condition may be an unconscious recognition of his attitude. Perhaps he can be at times 'unforgiving' in his attitude toward Nanna.

What is the relationship between Panos and Nanna? Is he critical of her, or does she feel he is? Part of the problem in trying to reconcile Nanna's emotional conflicts may lay within that relationship. Or at least in Nanna's mind. If Panos does tend to be rude toward Nanna then it may be him that is part of then problem. Both this dream and the previous dream have him as a prevalent participant in seemingly negative situations. Is that true in her waking life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present