Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Caught in the most awkward position...

I do not know how explicit, detailed, or informative we can get, but Jerry I got to tell you about last night's dream.

So there I was visiting this guy whom I have been involved with for quite some time. Don't get all gushy, because the sad part is that he's in fact a married man. I know curseth thou! Okay, just listen. I dreamed that I was at his house in his living room with a lot of his family and friends there, they were taking a group photo, all of them. It appeared to be all of his uncles, brothers, nephews, his mother, and his wife and kids. The wife's face was blurred, and the photographer was having a hardtime taking the picture.

Now the dream did not stop there, somehow we manage to sneak off to committ apple pie (have sex). I clearly can see the position we were in an all (69), and awhile engaged in the act on the couch, my little sister busts through the door. "Yaw should be ashame of yourselves...!" She repeated. But for some reason we wouldn't stop, and kept going at it..Made me worry a great deal, because I care about em a whole lot, so I jumped up out of my sleep, in panic mode. What's up with that?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow up

Re: Caught in the most awkward position...

Latoya,
You do have a sense for guillotining for punishment. Dating a married man, what future is there in that?
Not judging, I'm being objective.

You are is in his living room, not yours. Your life should be about your 'home' and not something that distracts from that. Everything that is wrong about the relationship are there {uncles, brothers, nephews, his mother, and his wife and kids}. The blurred face of his wife is something you try to paint on her but that 'picture' is hard to accept no matter how hard you try to blur the truth.

As in many extra martial relationships a great part of it is about sex {speaking from personal experience}. The underlying foundations for this is both physical as well as psychological. You are giving because for your need to receive emotional nourishment {69}. Unfortunately the joke is all too often a 68, giving but receiving little in return {you do me and I'll owe you one}.
Your little sister reference may involve real experiences you witnessed as a child. But the reference is to your romantic relationship. "Yaw should be ashamed of yourselves...!".
'Not being able to stop' has a lot to do with the psychology from early life. 'Looking for love in all the wrong places', a need to replace that love that was never provided in early life is a tendency that is common. Physical love is often a boost for personal love and we often engage in experiences we feel will fulfill what is lacking within {again, speaking from personal experience}. You know it is wrong {the relationship} but you can't help yourself.
Later in life you will realize that is a poor excuse. But the unconscious drive for fulfillment is too strong. Until you resolve the deep personal issues it is true, you can not help yourself.

To interject objectivity and add to the turmoil involing the relationship with a married man. What affect is the relationship having on his wife and family? She, his wife, may not know but if he is not giving his 'all' to his family, doesn't that affect them? Are they receiving the proper emotional nourishment they should be getting.

Does that sound familiar? Not receiving the proper nourishment needed? Especially the children.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Caught in the most awkward position...

Those he (God) loves, he chastens. Well, am I recovering from a whippin', yes! I got my heartbroken Jerry, but thanks to the dream I was prepared. You interpreted, the outcome was official, and I was ready. For I have been warned. Being honest, I was trying to hold on to something, someone that could never truly be mine. I ignored the facts of committing to such a man in stature, and I was indeed wrong. My dream exposed how much I wanted to be with him, and that I didn't care who knew, who said anything about it. Note: I wasn't looking for love in all the wrong places. I sought him for monetary support, because he stated that he could take care of me.

But remember, the previous interpretation, when I was asked, "How'd far I'd go to get money..." I guess the dream summed it all up in a nut shell. "As in many extra martial relationships a great part of it is about sex..." So as you can see, this extra marital relation came with a price tag. Call me what you want? My cupboard is bare, and my bills are behind.

Nevertheless, the proposition became too tidious for the lad, and well he dumped me. But I'm good, becuz the dream braced me for the fall, I saw myself being that careless, coldhearted, intruding on family venues, and acting selfish; with this man who if telling the truth was having a hard time dealing with me and my money hungry ways. And my conscious intellect seems quite upset with how I've been carrying myself too.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow up

stats from 7-14-10 to the present