Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chicken excuse! :))

Hello Jerry!
Here's one more, rather funny Nana's dream!
I quote

" Panos is driving a small car, me sitting next to him and you (Cynthia) at the backseat. We want to stop somewhere as we have something to do, so I write a simple short note to put it on the wind-shield of the car so that we won't get a parking ticket. The note is somehow silly, saying something about some chicken we need to buy! That's when we hear someone from behind honking and shouting as if we had blocked his way. Panos wonders why he does so as we don't block him at all. Still, this man, gets off his car, comes to ours and tells Panos that by reading the note he realizes how schizophrenic we are and we better get out the car as it is ...confiscated and we might have problems with the Law! This person looks serious, is well dressed and I feel he's in the Army. He tells us he already called the Police too. The three of us get scared as we realize he means what he says....
Plus, Me, having forgotten I had placed that silly not on the windshield, I start thinking that maybe Panos is really schizophrenic and realizing the danger we're in I decide to make this note vanish by...eating it!! I know it is a risk, but I'd rather take it "

Jerry, if and when you have the time, please see to the "friends and Funeral" dream, as Nana believes is of high significance and she's eager to hear your interpretation. Thank you in advance, enjoy a wonderful Sunday!
C.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Chicken excuse! :))

Cynthia,
I had posted a reply Monday but for some reason it is not showing up on the board. I'll try again in the morning.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your attention , Jerry! You're so kind and considerate. Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday.
Cynthia

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Cynthia,
Thanks for your patience. A lot on my plate this time of year and instead of having to temporarily close the Dream Forum {I usually do so this time of year} I hope to be able to interpret dreams without that usual interruption.

The same car may indicate a 'seemingly' minor part/aspect of Nanna's emotional life. It is something she has unconsciously noted so not to let it 'lay' unnoticed by her conscious mind {a subconscious recognition of some aspect of the emotional relationship}. Since Panos is driving it may indicate he has some influence over this aspect {of Nanna's emotional life}. It may relate to something that Cynthia is or afraid {chicken} to recognize, or communicate to Panos. Something is partially blocked from conscious sight, something she unconsciously recognizes but not consciously. It may have to do with Pano's attitude toward her, something that he regularly mentions about her. The problem may be Panos attitude more so than Nanna's.

Does Panos often bring up Nanna's mental state of being in a negative way?

I'll look at the other dream and give my thoughts to it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present